Cook County OKs $200M, Will Vote on Interim President July 19
- TIMED Sale on Agenda. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p31
The article reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission will meet to discuss plans to sell $403 million of gas and fuel tax revenue bonds. Department of Transportation officials will make presentations regarding the bill. The proceeds from the bond sale will be used for the state's...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p24
The article presents a list of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Gravette School District Number 20 of Benton County, Galt Joint Union High School District, Denison Community School District, Santa Maria-Bonita School District, and Harris County Municipal...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p32
A list of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. is presented. Deals include economic development lease rental bonds issued by the Yorktown Redevelopment Authority, Indiana, bond anticipation notes issued by Kiryas Joel Union Free School District, and another from the...
- Maine Voters on Track to Face $83M GO Question. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32185, p3
Reports that legislators will likely to approve placing a multi-million dollar of general obligation debt before voters in Maine. Arguments among Republican legislators for less debt, citing the potential military base closures looming over the state; Total amount involved in the bonding plan...
- Oklahoma DOT to Sell 3d Tranche of Highway Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p32
The article reports on the plan of the Oklahoma Department of Transportation to sell another $ 100 million tax-exempt debt on October 2006 to aid in rebuilding the highway corridors in Oklahoma. The sale which is still to be negotiated will signal the third part of the federal highway grant...
- Debt Held by the Public. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p24
Presents a table about U.S. government's debt held by the public for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Marketable and non-marketable public debt; U.S. savings securities; Depositary compensation securities.
- Interest-Bearing Securities Issued by Government Agencies. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p27
Presents a table about the interest-bearing securities issued by U.S. government agencies for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Farm Credit System Financial Assistance Corp.; Tennessee Valley Authority; Federal Housing Administration; Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Debt Subject to Statutory Limitation (Historical). // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p29
Presents a table about U.S. public debt subjected to statutory limit for the fiscal 1999 and 2000. Non-interest-bearing debt subject to limitation; Debt outstanding subject to limitation.
- TREASURY FINANCING: JANUARY-MARCH. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p32
Reports on the U.S. Treasury financing for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Issuance of 13-day bills in January and of 12-day bills in March; Auction of 10-year inflation-indexed notes in January.