Documenting the Preliminary System Design
- Security Handbook Issued. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2006, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p54
The article reviews the book "Physical Security Systems Handbook: The Design and Implementation of Electronic Security Systems," by Michael Khairallah.
- PLANNING STATS. // Planning (14672073);4/16/2010, Issue 1864, p7
The article presents cost estimates of various city planning projects in Great Britain.
- Hardening the Links Among the Controls. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2006, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p52
The article presents information on several access control systems which deny or limit unauthorized access to individuals. Different security entrances offer varying levels of security. Turnstile is the most commonly used security entrance. For greater security, optical barrier lane equipment...
- Capture your visitors. // Management Services;Apr96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p35
A low-tech, but innovative, answer to the door security problem comes from BPT Security Systems. This is a normal video entry monitor, the visitor presses the button and one can see them on the office monitor screen from a tiny camera in the doorway. But when the premises are unattended,...
- Simplify Door Monitoring. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p50
The article offers brief information on the Access 800 WI1 door monitoring.
- Low-Emission Coating Will Not Impact Air Quality. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2012, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p80
The article offers brief information on the Rite Door integrated door system.
- FIX IT & FORGET IT. Rice, Derek // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p53
The article discusses the innovations in the installation of security systems in any organizations. It states that installation of cameras are improving especially when a company wants to install a fixed networks camera. It suggests that companies should be updated in their effort to install any...
- AVOIDING 'BUILDER'S REMORSE' Voyvodich, Marc E.; Pesce, Domenic S. // Trustee;Apr2005, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p22
Presents advice on avoiding builder's remorse in health facility development. Factors that can contribute significantly to the accuracy of volume estimates; Advantages of a facilities master planning process; Recognition and accommodation of uncertainty; Development of project cost estimates.
- Cost projections key to marketing plan. BURGENER, PAUL // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Aug2013, Vol. 317 Issue 8, p73
The article focuses on the importance of cost estimates in the development of a marketing plan of farmers, wherein, it should start with the understanding of cash and total costs of production, use published values and price crops based on the profit goals.