Smart Card Badge Meets Regulation Needs
- Gemplus Beefs Up Security System Built Around Its Chip Card. KUTLER, JEFFREY // American Banker;06/30/99, Vol. 164 Issue 124, p12
Reports that Gemplus is bolstering its bid to gain acceptance of its smart cards as network security devices. Unveiling of a comprehensive security framework called Gemsafe Enterprises; System's ability to store digital certificates and cryptographic keys.
- New Gemplus products push card boundaries. Kutler, Jeffrey; Coulton, Antoinette // American Banker;5/13/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 90, p14
Reports that Gemplus Group company of France, has added data base capabilities to its chips in an attempt to challenge the smart card community to make the most of the technology. Comments from Dominique Trempont, president of Gemplus Americas, Redwood City, California; Reference to the...
- Gemplus, 3 others build mobile access system. // American Banker;6/18/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 116, p17
Reports on the completion of Gemplus Corp.'s development of an advanced smart card system for mobile communications. Compliance to GSM Phase 2+ standard; Tool in the introduction of applications and value-added services; Other telecommunication companies that aid in the development.
- Gemplus Develops a Version That Integrates a Smart Card. Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // American Banker;5/14/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 92, p10
Reports that Gemplus has launched the Gemplus Wallet with features that integrates a smart card. Certification token installed in the card; Incorporation of digital wallet features.
- Gemplus ships 20 millionth MPCOS card. // American Banker;2/24/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 36, p20
Reports that Gemenos, France-based Gemplus has delivered its 20 millionth MPCOS smart card to the Network for Electronic Transfers in Singapore (NETS). Asia as the company's biggest market.
- Digital Economy calls for Smart Thinking. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec2001, Issue 28, p8
Examines the use of digital signatures and smart cards in Great Britain. Development of electronic commerce; Inclusion of the issues of liability and wider take-up; Enhancement of online privacy. INSETS: DIGITAL TRANSACTIONS.;THE E-ENVOY..
- A Password and Smart Card Based User Authentication Mechanism for Multi-Server Environments. Chun-Ta Li; Cheng-Chi Lee; Hsing Mei; Chia-Hao Yang // International Journal of Future Generation Communication & Netwo;Dec2012, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p153
Secure user authentication without repeating registration is one of the important issues in multi-server networks that needs to be adequately addressed. Recently, two-factor (smart card and password) based remote user authentication protocols have been widely introduced due to their low...
- Gemplus launches SIM card platform. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p20
Announces the launch of the enhanced subscriber identity module card platform, GemXplore Trust, by smart card solutions provider, Gemplus.
- Gemplus offers card to bolster network security. Coulton, Antoinette // American Banker;6/10/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 109, p18
Announces the introduction of Gemsafe, a security system that enables the use of smart cards with personal computers, by Gemplus Group. Factors which motivated the company to launch Gemsafe; Description of hardware and software associated with the system; Comments by Michel Roux, vice president...