To Everything There Is A Season
- Changing Roles. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p16
The article presents the views of security executives at a panel discussion organized by "Security" magazine in 2006 on the changing roles of security managers in the United States. The discussion was moderated by Steve Hunt, chief executive officer of 4A International and assisted by Mark...
- Photo with the SDM 100: Priceless. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p109
Information about the annual SDM 100 Gala held in Baltimore, Maryland on June 25, 2009 is presented. The event was attended by more than 220 people in honor of the achievements made by the 100 largest security dealers operating in the U.S. It began with an hour-long cocktail reception and mixer...
- Navigating Change, Growing Opportunities. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2013, Vol. 43 Issue 10, Special section p2
The article offers information on a conference of security system companies to be held from November 5-6, 2013.
- Security Learns to Measure Twice, Cut Once. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p10
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the latest trends in security measures, the upcoming Security 500 Conference on November 2009 and the impact of the new innovations in security to business.
- The Enhanced Video Alarm Meets the Bottom Line. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on video alarms with enhanced capabilities and effectiveness which aid in event prevention. It stresses the importance of analytics for an effective alarm system comprising of interrelated systems including videos and mobile phones. It also mentions that enhanced video alarm...
- Plan to Attend ISC East. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2009, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p20
The article offers information on the upcoming conferences in 2009 in the U.S. including the ISC East 2009, Public Security & Safety Expo and the ISC East conference.q
- Digital Shuffle. Dollarhide, Maya // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2015, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p195
The article reports various developments related to the security industry. The ASIS International 61st Annual Seminar and Exhibits will be held from September 28 to October 1, 2015 in Anaheim, California. ADI, the leading global wholesale distributor of security and low voltage products, has...
- Pa. Association to Sponsor ESX. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p39
The article reports on the plan of Pennsylvania Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (PBFAA) to sponsor the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) in Baltimore, Maryland. The author states that ESX, is an education and networking event for security integration and monitoring companies. In addition, the ESX...
- 'Security Week' Planned for N.Y. in 2011. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2010, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p17
The article focuses on the upcoming Security Week in New York City in 2011, which is planned along with the concert with Security 500, Securing New Ground, Tri-Association Awards Dinner, and Internet Systems Consortium (ISC) Solutions™. Richard Chace of the Security Industry Association...