The Business of Security Era Has Arrived
- Largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p12
Ranks the largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson, Arizona area according to number of full-time employees as of July 10, 2000. Top position taken by Central Alarm Inc.; Installation fee; Alarm services offered; Top local clients; Managers; Year established locally.
- Dig for answers, evidence when selecting systems integrators. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, Integrated Systems pC
Discusses various aspects in selecting security systems integrators in the United States. Delivery of custom requirements and maintenance; Questions to ask; Help from a consultant; Selection criteria. INSET: Selection criteria wrap-up..
- Top firms ranked by subscriber accounts. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov99, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p75
Ranks the top security firms in the United States according to subscriber accounts. Subscriber monitoring contracts owned; Dealer programs; Primary businesses; Residential and commercial clients; Top position taken by ADT.
- Top Security Equipment & Service Companies in UT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/4/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p14
Ranks top security equipment and service companies in Utah by number of customers as of 2001. Company; Contact information; Revenues; Fire and burglar certification; Products and services provided; Normal service hours; Year established; Owner or managing principals.
- Accounting firms grab investigative experts. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the interest in investigative firms by accounting and information services companies in the United States. Former managing directors of Decision Strategies International who were hired by Price Waterhouse LLP for its global forensic investigations practice; Increased competition...
- Through the Eyes of Experience. Levinson, Howard // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2000, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p22
Comments on problems faced by security systems industry in the United States. Diversity in quality; Widespread use of the terms, 'expert' and 'consultant'; Installation issues; Need for security professionals to be trained both technically and ethically.
- 2005 GUIDE TO FINANCIAL SERVICES. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2005, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p70
Features several financial services companies that specialize in the security industry in the U.S. Services offered by Media, Pennsylvania-based Alarm Capital Alliance; Company background of Barnes Associates Inc.; Competitive advantage of Cheval Capital; Mission of Cornerstone Funding.
- Heeding the Warning. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2004, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p66
Discusses the importance of accuracy in community alerts, warnings and evacuation announcements for security executives and law enforcement officers in the United States. Role of people impacted by the warning or involved in the evacuation; Significant provision of the Life Safety Code from the...
- Mark Your Calendars. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2006, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p12
The article presents a calendar of events related to security systems. A seminar titled "Successful Security Consulting," will be held during May 6-7, 2006 in Carefree, Arizona. Another conference named IAPSC Annual Conference is scheduled to be held during May 7-10, 2006. These events are being...