SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- Osteologix (OTCBB: OLGX). Thibault, Jon // Equities Special Situations;10/2/2007, Issue 543, p1
The article profiles Osteologix, a San Francisco, California-based company engaged in the development and prevention of osteoporosis and other musculoskeletal diseases. Its leading product candidate NB S101, is now at phase II study for the treatment of osteoporosis. The company has designed its...
- 2007 EQUITIES Conference Overview. Haddad, Anthony W. // Equities;Jan2008, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p99
The article provides information on companies whose shares registered good performance after their officers presented them at the Equities conferences in 2006 and 2007. Among the companies that registered growth in share prices include U.S. Geothermal, MacroChem and Osteologix. Share prices...
- SheerVision Inc. // Dental Practice Report;Feb2006, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p42
The article introduces the XX ultra-light optical loupe system from SheerVision Inc. in the U.S. The product offers a choice of designer titanium frame or wraparound sports frame. It has flip-up technology which offers a flexible angle of declination, wide field of view and exceptional depth of...
- Osteologix Shows Strength in Numbers. Cornish, Korina // Equities;Nov2007, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p90
The article focuses on Osteologix, Inc., a San Francisco, California-based pharmaceutical company which is poised to capture the osteoporosis treatment market in the U.S. Philip J. Young, president and chief executive officer (CEO), announced that the company has developed a drug called NB S101...
- Osteologix Reports STRONG Results. Mason, Annah // Equities;Mar2008, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p84
The article discusses the investigational drug candidate NB S101 for osteoporosis. Phase II clinical results of a study conducted by biopharmaceutical company Osteologix revealed reductions of CTX-1 which is the biomarker for gauging the resorption that causes bone deterioration in 289...
- Timing. // NZ Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, Listing on the New Zealand Stock... p4
Comments on the importance of time in the process of listing a company on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZSE). Effect of the timing of a float in the listing process; When the launch date of securities could be influenced.
- Costs. // NZ Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, Listing on the New Zealand Stock... p6
Examines the cost involved in listing to raise money or increase shareholder value, when making decisions to list on a stock exchange. Reference to the value of a float; Information on booking costs.
- The market surveillance panel. // NZ Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, Listing on the New Zealand Stock... p14
Presents information on administration of listed companies which is carried out by the Market Surveillance Panel. Responsibilities of the panel; Approved documents by the panel before public release.
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p16
The article presents public records on various securities registration in the U.S.