INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p26
Presents several charts depicting on the investment banking database on retail industry.
- Statistical tables. // Retail Trade;May2011, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p13
Several tables are presented that lists retail sales by North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and by region not seasonally adjusted including Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia.
- Statistical tables. // Retail Trade;Apr2010, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p13
Several charts are presented that list retail sales of the retail trade sector in Canada including the motor vehicle and parts dealers, food and beverage stores and gasoline stations.
- DSN charts: Xmas housewares. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p29
Presents `Discount Store News' magazine's chart showing the highlights of the tactical retail christmas survey, 1994. Expected holiday sales of housewares retailers and vendors.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p11
Presents charts showing the financial performance of retail firms in the United States as of April 27, 1998. Includes insider trading activities; Discount retailing stock analysis table; Retail initial public offerings.
- Retail Sales--Canada. // Retail Trade;Jan2003, Vol. 75 Issue 1, pvii
Presents graphs depicting trends in retail sales of various commodities in Canada in January 2003. Difference in the sales of general merchandise in January 2003 compared to that in January 2001; Percentage increase in the automobile industry sales; Comparison of sales of food items in January...
- FOCUS ON: Real Retail Sales. // Perryman Report & Texas Letter;Mar2012, p7
A table is presented which provides data and projections for real retail sales in several metropolitan areas (MSAs) in Texas from 2011 to 2016 including Austin-Round-Rock-San Marcos MSA, El Paso MSA, and Abilene MSA.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;9/16/96, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p13
Presents charts concerning the finances of the retail trade in the United States as of September 16, 1996. Insider trades; Top gainers and losers; Public offerings; Major indices; Retailing stock analysis.
- Finance watch. // Discount Store News;1/15/96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p9
Presents charts related to finance in the retail industry in the United States for the week ended December 29, 1995. Insider trades; Stock performance; Retail initial public offerings; Major indices; Earnings.