Identity Theft Threatens SF Market
- Texas Attorney General Sues Fitness Spa for Exposing Customer Records. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2007 Q3, p1
The article discusses a court case filed by the Texas attorney general against Life Time Fitness Inc. for improperly disposing business records containing personal identifying information of customers. The plaintiff alleged that the defendants failed to safeguard personal data and put their...
- Sweet settlement for ID theft suit. Dunning, Matt; Greenwald, Judy; Tsikoudakis, Mike; Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;4/2/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p22
The article discusses a Des Moines federal court case between patrons against Palmer's Deli & Market which deals with the truncation of credit card numbers and expiration dates on printed store receipts.
- CEPA Files Lawsuit to Block Philadelphia's Stadium Financing Plan. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31061, p3
Reports the filing of a lawsuit by the Consumers Education and Protective Association to block stadium financing plan in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Constitutionality of acquiring debt without the approval of voters; Plan of the city to build stadiums for hometown teams; Lease agreements...
- Federal, State Suits Aim to Recover New Mexico Pay-to-Play Funds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33516, p4
The article offers information on the lawsuit concerning an alleged pay-to-play scheme involving former Governor Bill Richardson's administration.
- FORM: F-33: Identity Theft Dispute Letter for Existing Accounts. // Credit Repair;Jun2013, pF36
A form showing an identity theft dispute document for existing accounts, is presented which appears in the book "Credit Repair." The required information includes account information, name of the consumer and other details.
- FORM: F-34: Identity Theft Dispute Letter for New Accounts. // Credit Repair;Jun2013, pF37
A form showing an identity theft dispute document for new accounts, is presented which appears in the book "Credit Repair." The required information includes account information, name of the consumer and other details.
- PENNSYLVANIA: Man jailed on stalking, identity theft charges. // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/2/2004, Issue 884, p33
Reports on the court decision that Kelly Dawn Hullenbaugh allegedly fixated on former cheerleader for 13 years must stand trials on charges that include identity theft and trespassing in a cheerleaders' locker room in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Facts of the case; Testimony of the Greensburg...
- California Realignment Act. // Probation & Parole Law Reports;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p111
The article discusses the court case, People v. Clytus which deals with Donald Clytus who was sentenced three years and eight months in state prison in 2010 after pleading no contest to unlawful taking a vehicle and identity theft.
- Sugar wars pit sugar vs. corn farmers. Richardson, Len // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Feb2012, Vol. 150 Issue 2, p27
The article reports on the high-stakes legal battle between a coalition of sugar farmers' cooperatives and other producers and high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) producers after the coalition accused HFCS producers on food identity theft in Los Angeles, California.