Dismal July Sends IPO Investors Packing
- IPOs made easier. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/26/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 52, p3
The article reports on the proposal of U.S. Representative Jim Himes for small companies to have more successful establishing sources of capital in the IPO Capital market.
- China advances QFII liberalisation. // Asian Investor;Sep2012, p57
The article offers information regarding relaxation in norms for the QFII scheme to make it easier for long-term investors to trade their capital markets.
- Venture capitalists less adventurous after market drop. Khasru, B. Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/15/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p12
Reports that venture capitalists have turned cautious in funding fledgling firms after the stock market crash on April 14, 2000. Impact on capital markets; Difficulty for start-up companies to receive venture capital funding; Effects of market volatility on investments into high-technology...
- Dampier: Isa allowance has never been more important. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/4/2012, p7
The article presents opinion of Mark Dampier, head of research at Hargreaves Lansdown, on current status of capital market. He believes that the market has plenty of potential sources of volatility due to problems in Europe and continuing geopolitical risk in the Middle East. The author believes...
- No Oil Crisis--yet. Sivy, Michael // Money;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p161
The economy is growing fast enough to spark new hiring, and recent data show an uptick in inflation. Investors have started to worry that interest rates will rise and make the stock market stall. One plausible forecast has the Fed nudging up rates by a quarter of a percentage point sometime this...
- Determinants of IPO Subscription in India. Jain, Neeta; Singh, Raj // Vilakshan: The XIMB Journal of Management;Sep2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p121
Research studies show that the rate of subscription in IPOs significantly affects pricing of stock. In view of the importance of subscription rate, the present study aims to find out the determinants of the subscription rate in India. In Indian IPO market the investors are divided into three...
- Thai bourse enjoyed increasing interest from investors. // African Business News;4/23/2013, p29
The article reports on the increased interest of investors in the stocks offered in Thailand in 2013. The country's stock exchange showed an increase in its sold stocks at the end of first quarter. The stocks offered in the quarter have improved by 12.15 per cent compared to the trend in the...
- Market growth belies fundamentals. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/13/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p38
Asserts on the disregard of structural defects by investors despite the growth of the capital market of Morocco in 2004. Percentage of stocks increase; Factors that led to the growth; Stagnation of index.
- Key data: The listed sector. // EuroProperty;2005, p56
The article presents statistical data and graphs to show the property performance, bond and equities of financial institutes. In March the EPRA Index lost 2%, undoing some of the gains so far this year. But EPRA Sweden performed well, rising 6.4%. EPRA France added 55 basis points while the...