TITLE

Forging an Invigorated U.S.-Mexican Partnership in Tourism Trade, Investment

PUB. DATE
September 1990
SOURCE
Business America;9/10/90, Vol. 111 Issue 17, p28
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
No abstract available.
ACCESSION #
21647324

 

Related Articles

  • A Businessman's Guide to the Mexican Economy. Gilbreath, Kent // Columbia Journal of World Business;Summer86, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p3 

    This article provides an overview of the current economic situation in Mexico. Special attention is paid to the future of US-Mexican relations. Included in the paper are discussions of Mexico's foreign debt crisis, foreign investment, oil industry, tourism trade, and population growth.

  • Exporting Illinois business north of the border. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/27/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p16 

    Discusses the efforts of Canada trade and investment office head Jeffrey Johnson to sell Canadian companies the idea of doing business in Illinois. Part of Governor George Ryan's initiative to invigorate Illinois' international trade; Trading partnership with the United States.

  • Coaxing Students Down Under. Bivona, Kristal // Language Magazine;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p27 

    The article discusses the initiatives rolled out by Australia intended to increase the number of international students at Australian universities. Universities Australia released a 4-year plan, the A Smarter Australia: An Agenda for Australian Higher Education 2013-2016 which aims to forge a...

  • RESEARCH.  // Money Management Executive;6/23/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p4 

    The article reports on the significant changes imposed by Mark Wiedman, executive of iShares, an exchange traded fund (ETF) provider division of BlackRock Inc., such as cutting fees on ETFs and forging a partnership with Fidelity Investments.

  • DTI shake-up closes door.  // Event;Jun2005, p4 

    Reports on the closure of the Business Services Unit of the British Department of Trade and Industry in Great Britain. Information on the unit; Reaction of Michael Hirst, chairman of the Business Tourism Partnership, to the issue; Actions being taken by John Sanders, project director of the...

  • Could French flicks derail a US-EU free trade pact? Llana, Sara Miller // Christian Science Monitor;6/14/2013, pN.PAG 

    The US and Europe hold deeply differing attitudes on things such as data privacy or genetically modified foods that have long caused trade disagreement. But the two are attempting to put those aside to forge the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), which would be the largest...

  • Sought-after Wild Coast gets landmark investment. Lewitton, Sue // Southern African Tourism Update;2008, Issue 199, p4 

    The article reports on a public-private partnership forged between the Mkambati Land Trust, Eastern Cape Parks and Mantis Mkambati for the Wild Cost land investment in Southern Africa. Under the deal, 80 percent equity will be held by Ibala Investments while the remaining 20 percent will be held...

  • Peabody Eyes China.  // Coal International;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p216 

    The article focuses on the search of Peabody Energy for coal trading and coal mine investment opportunities in China. 70% of China's total energy consumption is made up of coal. The company plans to forge partnerships with Chinese local coal firms instead of acquiring coal mines. It also intends...

  • AIG Affinity plans £20m health cover blitz.  // Precision Marketing;6/16/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p3 

    The article reports on AIG Affinity's plan to invest £20 million into health and protection insurance. The AIG Affinity, part of the American International Group, will forge partnerships with banks, building societies, charities and trade unions and execute direct marketing to push insurance...

  • IHG Indigenous program debut.  // Travel Daily;3/5/2012, p3 

    The article reports on the partnership between Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC and the nonprofit organization Aboriginal Employment Strategy Ltd. to forge careers in the tourism industry.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sign out of this library

Other Topics