- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;10/8/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 41, p3
News briefs related to the publishing industry as of October 8, 2012 are presented. The book retailer Barnes & Noble and the technology company Microsoft have partnered to create the electronic book subsidiary Nook Media. Chris Murphy has been promoted to senior vice president of retail sales at...
- Mass market paperbacks. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;8/8/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 32, p306
Lists paperbacks published by Avon Books for release in fall 1994. Includes `The List of 7,' by Mark Frost; `Dazzled,' by Catherine Hart; `Cop to Call Girl,' by Norma Jean Almodovar; `Failure to Appear,' by J.A. Jance; `A Night in the Lonesome October,' by Roger Zelazny, illustrations by Gahan...
- Mass market paperbacks. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;8/8/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 32, p334
Lists paperbacks published by Harper Paperbacks for release in fall 1994. Includes `Rise and Walk,' by Dennis Byrd with Michael D'Orso; `Violent Ward,' by Len Deighton; `Fire and Rain,' by Diane Chamberlain; `Hold the Dream,' by Barbara Taylor Bradford; `Circle in the Water,' by Susan Wiggs;...
- Avon. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p394
Lists paperbacks from Avon Books. `Black Dragon,' by Christopher Hyde; `The Body in the Vestibule,' by Katherine Hall Page; `Wordwright,' by Tom Deitz; More.
- Harper Paperbacks. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p400
Lists paperbacks from Harper Paperbacks. `Death Penalty,' from William J. Coughlin; `Road to Gold,' by William H. LaBarge; `One Good Man,' by Terri Herrington; More.
- Avon. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;1/17/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p312
Presents a list of mass market paperbacks from Avon. `Alex Haley's Queen,' by Alex Haley and David Stevens; `Irresistible,' by Catherine Hart; `Contents Under Pressure,' by Edna Buchanan; `Tell Me No Secrets,' by Joy Fielding; More.
- Harper Paperbacks. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;1/17/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p328
Presents a list of mass market paperbacks from Harper Paperbacks. `Suddenly,' by Barbara Delinsky; `Name of the Beast,' by Daniel Easterman; `Nothing Personal,' by Eileen Dreyer; `Cheyenne Amber,' by Catherine Anderson; More.
- HarperCollins launches e-book program under new imprint. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Mar2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p27
Reports the launching of electronic book program by HarperCollins under the latest formed imprint PerfectBound. Publication of 15 e-books; Content included in the e-book titles; Distribution agreement signed by the company.
- BOOK BRIEFS. // Book Publishing Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p5
Reports developments related to the book industry in the U.S. as of September 2003. Increase store sales of Barnes & Noble Inc.; Publication of the autobiography of Salsa Queen by HarperCollins; Exposure of the book on autism by the Penguin Group.