SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- Corroon calls sale rumors `all rubbish'. Calise, Angela K.; Jennings, John P. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/24/94, Vol. 98 Issue 43, p1
Speculates on the sale of London, England-based Willis Corroon Group. Possible buyers; Response from president Richard M. Miller.
- Willis Corroon restructuring to cut costs, jobs. Calise, Angela K. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/28/94, Vol. 98 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the plan by Willis Corroon to restructure the company due to poor nine-month financial results. Comments of financial analysts on the move by the company; Changes in the executive ranks of the company; Goal of the strategic review or restructuring.
- Willis Corroon Group P.L.C. Goddard, Sarah // Business Insurance;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p30
Presents information on Willis Corroon Group P.L.C. Details on the company's financial status; Role played by the company's executive chairman John Reeve; Background information on the company; Details on the activities of the company since 1995.
- Willis Corroon reorganizes U.S. structure. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/29/97, Vol. 101 Issue 39, p15
Reports on the reorganization of the organizational structure of Willis Corroon Americas, focusing on the selection of regional leadership. Information on the changes to the organizational structure; Details on the selection of regional officers.
- Willis Corroon. Shapiro, Stacy // Business Insurance;7/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p28
Presents a company profile of Willis Corroon Group PLC. Financial performance in 1994; Breakdown of expenses; Increases in operating expenses; Geographical strengths; Global specialties; Wholesale operations in the United States.
- London brokers report 9-month results. Ladbury, Adrian // Business Insurance;11/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p64
Reports on the expense reduction strategy announced by Willis Corroon Group P.L.C. of London. Management changes in the United States; Amount to be saved by the strategy; Nine-month pretax profits statistics.
- Willis Corroon Group P.L.C. Goddard, Sarah // Business Insurance;7/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p26
Presents an in-depth profile of England's Willis Corroon Group PLC, the world's fifth largest broker based on `Business Insurance' 1995 rankings. Financial performance in 1995 and 1994; Acquisitions; Key units; Local and international operations; Products and services; Remarks of company...
- Willis will have 30% stake in merged German brokerage. Kirk, Don Lewis // Business Insurance;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p35
Reports that the German insurance broker Willis Corroon P.L.C would secure a 30% share in Jaspers Wuppesahl Industrie Assekuranz GmbH and Company KG. Comments from a Jaspers spokesman; How the merger would benefit Willis Corroon; Corporate information on Jaspers Wuppesahl and where the company...
- Willis Corroon Group P.L.C. Shapiro, Stacy // Business Insurance;7/5/93, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p30
Features Willis Corroon Group P.L.C., an insurance brokerage based in London, Great Britain. Objectives to be reached by the year 2000; Chief executive Richard Miller; Streamlining of American operations; Amount spent in the acquisition or establishment of brokerage operations in Europe;...