SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- The HIT List. // Beverage World;12/15/2007, Vol. 126 Issue 12, p13
The article features events, innovations and trends in the beverage industry. Jones Soda announced that it would become the first national soda brand to convert its entire line from high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) to pure cane sugar. The Mountain Dew brand launched what it called Green Label...
- Los Angeles Fire and Police Retirement System. // Pensions & Investments;12/22/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p42
Reports on a search for an international equity manager for $300 million to $400 million by the Los Angeles Fire and Police Retirement System, and an emerging markets manager. Responsibilities of the EAFE manager; Who is the current International equity manager.
- Stock Market. // Mauritius Country Review;2001/2002, p59
Offers information on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius. Opening in 1989; Number of companies listed; Provision of a benchmark for local and foreign market participants; Ability of foreign investors to trade shares on the official market; Computerized depository system.
- Correction noted. // Information Today;May1985, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p17
Presents a correction to the article "Stock Exchange Vendors From Own IIA Division" that was published in the March 1985 issue of the "Information Today."
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/10/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 27, p71
A list of global debt markets registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission is presented. The listing includes the address, business type as well as the managers. Among the recorded agencies are the PeopleSupport Inc. in Los Angeles, California, Willis Group Holdings in London, Great...
- WORLD ROUND-UP. // Marketing News;11/1/73, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p7
The article presents several developments related to businesses around the world. Three British retail chains have expanded their products to get themselves listed in stock exchange so that they can enhance their capital base. A new magazine has been introduced by the company Newman Books to...
- Stock Exchange plans for two-tier market. // Accountancy;Feb1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1038, p8
The article deals with the proposal of the Council of the Stock Exchange to formalise its developing unlisted securities market (USM). Nearly 300 companies are currently involved, and brief details of the somewhat limited dealings are given in both the Daily Official List and the Weekly Official...
- WNS Prices IPO for NYSE Shares. // National Mortgage News;8/7/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p12
The article reports that WNS Holdings Ltd., a provider of offshore business process outsourcing services for the mortgage industry and others, has filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for an initial public offering. According to the article, the...
- WNS introduces technology suite for travel industry. // Express Travel World;9/25/2015, p1
The article offers brief information on technology solution suite for the leisure and travel industry from WNS (Holdings) Ltd.