A Smashing Half for The Euro-Junk Market
- Asian Equity, Converts Flourish. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p12
Reports that number of Asian companies are entering the U.S. capital markets by issuing both equity and convertibles. Number of Asian companies entered in the U.S. capital market; Deal between Lehman Brothers Inc., CSFB and Citigroup Inc.; Reason for which companies are entering in the U.S....
- DirecTV Doubles HY Issue, Prices $2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p24
The article reprots on the two-tranche high yield bond issue from DirecTV. The digital television service provider based in El Segundo, California, sold 1 billion U.S. dollars in 4.75% senior notes due 2014 and 1 billion U.S. dollars in 5.875% senior notes due 2019. The issue was arranged by...
- ABS Managers. // Structuredfinancenews.com;8/5/2014, p1
A list of two investment management companies are presented which include the Citigroup Global Markets and Credit Suisse Securities.
- Banks Launch Roadshow for Palace HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p23
The article reports that as of February 2011, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse are looking for buyers for Palace Entertainment's offering of junk bonds worth 430 million dollars, which it will use to pay off debts, and states that Country Garden plans to price its 1 billion dollar bond on...
- CS Launching Roadshow for WCA HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p31
The article reveals the plan of Credit Suisse to launch a roadshow during the week of May 30, 2011 for a junk bond offering from WCA Waste.
- Talk on Rotech $290M HY Deal at 11%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p13
The article reports the 290 million dollar junk bond offer of Rotech Healthcare with lead bookrunner Credit Suisse together with Jefferies.
- LBI Media Making $240M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p31
The article discusses the 240 million dollar junk bonds being sold by LBI Media in the form of senior secured notes due 2019, with lead bookrunner Credit Suisse together with Macquarie and Wells Fargo.
- Eyeing Mideast, Citi Seeks Dubai License. // American Banker;5/23/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 98, p18
This article reports on Citigroup Inc. seeking a license to start business in Qatar as part of a plan to expand in the Middle East, where record oil prices are spurring economic growth. Qatar opened its financial center in 2005 and gave Credit Suisse Group, Switzerland's No. 2 bank, a license in...
- United States : Simpson Thacher Represents Citigroup and Credit Suisse in InRetail Shopping Malls High Yield Bond Offerings and Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation. // TendersInfo News;7/30/2014, p1
The article reports that financial service companies Citigroup Inc. and Credit Suisse Group AG has represented by international law firm Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP as initial purchasers in InRetail Shopping Malls for high yield bond offerings and cash tender offer and consent solicitation.