Delphi-Linked Cardone Does Private Placement
- AutoLiv Raises $1.25B in a Deal Upsized by Five. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;3/24/2014, p2
The article reports on the $1.25 billion raised by automotive safety supplier AutoLiv Inc. which tapped the U.S. private placement market. It says that the fund intends to AutoLiv printed $208 million of five-year senior notes over Treasurys for a 2.84% coupon. It states that Autoliv Inc. is the...
- Experts stumped on stunted European market development. // Private Placement Letter;10/27/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the role of lack of investors in hampering the private placement market development in Europe. Plan to arrange a conference in 2004 aimed at addressing the development of a European private market; Comparison of the Euro private placement market with the Eurobond market; Comment of...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;8/16/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p2
Presents a calendar of events of interest to the privately placed fixed income securities market, compiled as of August 16, 2004.
- Is a private placement in your firm's future? ALLSOPP, CRAIG // New Hampshire Business Review;9/19/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 20, p27
The article discusses issues in the U.S. banking industry including private placement memorandum.
- Argentina's Chubut Debuts in Royalty-Backed Sector. Ossa, Felipe // Private Placement Letter;7/5/2010, p1
The article reports that Argentina province of Chubut will recent finish issuance of a 150 million deal dollars backed by oil and gas royalties. Chubut's deal is expected to close by July 4, 2010. Pan American Energy (PAE) is the single obligor of the transaction. Pan American Energy is a...
- PPL Deal Log. // Private Placement Letter;5/9/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p4
Presents charts depicting a list of recently circled private placements offered by companies from various industries in the U.S.
- Can Smaller Shops Deliver? Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;6/18/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 24, pN.PAG
Amid a moderate amount of private deal flow, market participants have recently noticed the absence of some of the most prominent and larger players and the influx of smaller investment banks that tend to bring forth issues in the $30 million to $50 million range. Also gone are the "mega deals"...
- Lukewarm February. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;3/8/2010, p6
The article informs about the less number of deals happened in the U.S. private placement market in February 2010. It is given that the market achieved 1.64 billion dollars through six deals in January 2010, which is very less in comparison to the figures (2.7 billion dollars) of February 2009....
- INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION DISTRIBUTION- ALL PRIVATE. // Private Placement Letter;6/17/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p5
Presents a chart of the private placements of all industries in the U.S. in 1998-2001.