Introduction: International Ventures in China - Challenges for Managers and Management Researchers
- U.S. Dailies Hail FDI Liberalization as 'Biggest Eco Reforms'. Singh, Yoshita // India -- West;9/21/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 44, pA20
The article offers information that the periodicals in the U.S. appreciated the decision of the government of India to allow foreign direct investment (FDI) in multibrand retail and aviation.
- Foreign Investment Index. // Palau Country Review;2012, p77
The article focuses on how to calculate Foreign Investment Index using the methodology established by the editor-in-chief of the journal "CountryWatch."
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jun2005, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p3
Presents an introduction to the June 2005 issue of the journal "Problems of Economic Transition."
- Table of Contents. // Political Risk Yearbook: Philippines Country Report;2003, p1
Presents the table of contents of the 2003 issue of "Political Risk Yearbook: Philippines Country Forecast."
- Editor's Introduction. Brada, Josef C. // Eastern European Economics;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p3
Introduces a series of articles published in the February 2003 issue of the journal 'Eastern European Economics.' Inflow of foreign direct investment in eastern Europe and east Asia; Currency crisis in Turkey; Implications of inflation and monetary policy in transition economies in Turkey;...
- How to make money offshore. Kok, Leon // Finance Week;05/04/2001, p25
Focuses on the advice of Paul Melton, editor of The Outside Analyst for global investment in South Africa. Risks encountered by investors; Claims on higher commissioned funds; Generation of superior returns from average global fund.
- Foreign Investment Index. // Maldives Country Review;2013, p85
The article presents a table of assessment score of the Foreign Investment Index using the methodology given by the Editor-in-Chief of the journal CountryWatch for the countries including Afghanistan with a score of two, Armenia with a score of five, and Belarus with a score of four.
- Political Risk Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Iran Country Review;2013, p117
The article presents a 2012 political risk index of several countries, compiled by "CountryWatch" and includes key indicators and scoring, as well as a commentary on the notable movements in the rankings from the previous year.
- Political Risk Index. // Guatemala Country Review;2013, p30
A table is presented which shows the Political Risk Index of several countries including Afghanistan, Burundi, and Guatemala, which is calculated by CountryWatch's Editor-in-Chief and based on scoring of various criteria including political stability, security and crime, and risk of conflict.