- BT cuts ADSL tariff. // Utility Week;1/9/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the decision of British telecommunication company BT to lower the price of its ADSL Exchange Activate Solution. Benefits of ADSL for Internet users in the small communities of the region; Connection and line rental charges of BT.
- Western Wildwood online with high-speed Internet. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;11/7/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 45, pA1
The article reports that the Wildwood City Council in Missouri has approved the provision of high-speed Internet service in the area by Bays ET and Wisper ISP wherein the two firms will charge customers 40 dollars to 100 dollars per month for service.
- 'Separating' itself from the competition. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p30
Features MediaHawk 4G, a fourth-generation platform from Concurrent Computer Corp. Key features; Usefulness; Pros and cons.
- Concurrent, Clearleap combo on addressable ads. // CED;Aug2009, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the business partnership between Concurrent Computer Corp. and Clearleap. It says that both companies are integrating the former's Media Data and Advertising Solutions (MDAS) with the latter's network-based media management and distribution system. Under the partnership,...
- Concurrent and Pace team up to provide VOD, interactive digital video. // CED;May2001, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p20
Reports the strategic partnership between Concurrent Computer Corp. and Pace Micro Technology PLC. Deployment of video-on-demand (VOD) and interactive digital video solutions worldwide; Selection of MediaHawk Video Server to support VOD over Internet Protocol and baseband networks for education...
- Telcom 'partner' still sought in North Country. Kenny, Jack // New Hampshire Business Review;10/4/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p35A
Reports on the efforts of North County Connect to establish partnerships in the telecommunication industry, as of October 2002. Information on plans to form a coalition of North County Internet users; Factors that hinder North County to form partnerships; Outlook for the company.
- 'PRODUCERS' OF COIN. Hofler, Robert // Daily Variety;10/31/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 43, p3
Reports on a one of four general partnership that has formed Broadway Inner Circle which is set to charge an 80 dollar broker's fee on the musical 'The Producers' in New York City. Role of musical producer Mel Brooks in the partnership; Similarity of the fee to a group-sales agency fee; Terms...
- Self-Provisioning Bundles Up. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p30
The article reviews the bundled-installation software from Next Generation Broadband.
- The Internet Power Grab. Ellis, John // Fast Company;Aug2002, Issue 61, p98
Describes the trend among Web sites that charge Internet users for their services. Strategy of companies in advertising through the Internet; Background of charging customers through the Internet; Proposal of the entertainment industry in the U.S. that supports the development of...