Fast Start 'Psychs' USA
- USA sleuths at top of game. Nordyke, Kimberly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/23/2007, Vol. 397 Issue 49, p41
The article reports on the strong performance of USA Network on their programs at Friday nights as of January 2007 in the U.S. According to Nielsen Media Research, the opening of the second half of the fifth season of the detective television program "Monk," has averaged 5.2 million total...
- USA Rules Primetime (Again). UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;4/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p5
The article announces that USA Network wins the first-quarter primetime ratings honors, averaging 3 million viewers from December 31, 2012 to March 13, 2013 from the survey conducted by Nielsen Media Research Inc.
- A win made in USA. Crupi, Anthony // Hollywood Reporter;7/29/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 42, p12
The article reports that USA Network Inc. is the most-watched cable network for June 30-July 27, 2009 in the U.S. According to the Nielsen Media Research rating, USA has 1.45 million adults, 1.29 million viewers 18-49 and 553, 000 viewers 18-34 due to the success of the series "Royal Pains" and...
- Five Cablers In Top 10 Dip in May. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p20
Reports that five of the top ten basic-cable networks in the United States suffered drops in primetime ratings in May 2000, according to Nielsen Media Research. Turner Network Television; `Big Three' broadcast networks; USA Network; TBS Superstation and Nickelodeon.
- Crown KOLD 13 and Kris Pickel the ratings victors. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p9
The article presents the rankings of local news programs in Tucson, Arizona. According to the ratings taken by Nielsen Media Research, News 13 topped the ratings over the big three local stations in the area. There were many variables that contributed to the winning rating of KOLD 13. The most...
- Pax TV households fall hard in latest Nielsen data. Freeman, Michael // MediaWeek;09/28/98, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p6
Provides information on the ratings performance of startup cable television network PAX TV by Nielsen Media Research. Average rating for the week of September 14-20, 1998; Range of market share.
- 50 people's choice top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/21/97, Vol. 127 Issue 17, p59
Presents a chart listing the top 50 people's choice cable shows in the United States, as ranked by Nielsen Media Research for the week April 7-13, 1997. Survey as encompassing 97 million television households; Includes the programs `Titanic: Anatomy of a Disaster,' `World Champ Wrestling,' and...
- Measure for measure. Sharkey, Betsy // MediaWeek;3/11/96, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the inclusion of Network One in Nielsen Media Research's television audience measurement ratings for the first time since it was launched in December 1993. Projected increase in market penetration of Network One in 1996 as a result of affiliate agreements; Cooperation between Network...
- Making a case before meters debut. Freeman, Michael // MediaWeek;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p20
Discusses the outlook of affiliate and emerging television networks in Jacksonville, Florida for Nielsen Media Research's rollout of overnight meter ratings. Prelaunch sales pitches made to advertising buyers; Implications of overnight metering for television networks; Benefits seen for...