- Adwatch 20.10.10. // Marketing (00253650);10/20/2010, p25
The article offers information on several television advertisments that made a mark to the public in Great Britain, which include that from Baclays, MOrrisons and Vodafone.
- Radio Mirchi's TV campaign returns after 7 years. // Exchange4media.com;12/22/2015, p4
The article reports on the return of Radio Mirchi's television advertising campaign in India after seven years.
- THE IMPACT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENTS ON CHILDREN IN THE PROCESS OF FAMILY PURCHASE DECISION. Kumar, Sunita // International Journals of Marketing & Technology;Jul2013, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p182
The presence of television is everywhere. For marketers, it acts as a medium of communication since it affords access to children at much earlier ages than print media can accomplish. There is impact of TV advertisement on children. It also impacts the food habit either because of unconsciously...
- Yahoo borrows eBay idea for auction fight. Culpan, Tim; Hille, Alfred // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/8/2003, p5
The article reports on Yahoo-Kimo Auctions that has borrowed the storyline of rival online marketplace, eBay's, television commercial in its latest campaign aimed at maintaining its leadership position in Taiwan's online auctions market. A survey commissioned by local marketing magazine, Brain,...
- Taking the unease out of squeeze. Gilbert, James // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Apr2006, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p18
Deals with the squeeze-and-tease promotion strategy in the television broadcasting field. Restrictions in television advertising; Advantages of squeeze-and-tease promotions; Technical implications of squeeze-backs; Benefit of an automated character generator solution.
- CW Wraps Spots in Magazine Style. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;11/13/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p6
The article reports that two actors from CW shows will play the video game Guitar Hero II as part one of CW Television Network's content-wrap advertising packages. The content wraps are designed to keep viewers engaged during commercial breaks by surrounding spots with sponsored content designed...
- Blurb blizzard in forecast. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;5/28/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 40, p1
The article presents predictions for the television (TV) commercial market in the U.S. for 2010. It forecasts increases in TV advertising deals and book advance commitments over the forecast period. It expects that media buyers will encounter additional pressure because of the strong demand for...
- Adwatch 10.11.10. // Marketing (00253650);11/10/2010, p21
The article focuses on the television (TV) commercial "Specsavers" that uses children's TV characters as a marketing strategy. It provides an overview of the advertising campaign and its concept which reflects advertisement recall. Moreover, it mentions the implications of the marketing strategy...
- Equimedia: Get off the treadmill and onto the track. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/10/2014, p18
The article clarifies that performance marketing is not affiliate marketing, as it indicates that performance marketing is about getting the most out of all response-driving digital channels. It informs that performance marketing is a way of enhancing marketing delivery to effect incremental and...