2006 CTAM Summit: What's On Tap
- EVENTS. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p44
Presents a schedule of events related to marketing in New Zealand from May 9 to June 14, 2005. PRiNZ Conference at Wellington Business Centre; "Marketing Magazine" Marketing Lunch in Wellington; Leadership Development seminar at Duxton Hotel in Auckland.
- Calendar. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/30/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p31
A calendar of events for the Central Pennsylvania area in November 2009 is presented which includes a seminar titled "Lancaster Lights," a mid-day lunch break by Harrisburg Regional Chamber, and Hanover Chapter of Professional Referral Exchange.
- CALENDAR. // njbiz;12/6/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p26
Presents information on several events in New Jersey from December 7-17, 2004. General Membership Luncheon of the Greater Mercer County Chamber of Commerce; 25th Annual Conference & Exhibition of the New Jersey Society of Association Executives; Seminar on tax planning for export sales;...
- DIARY. // Professional Engineering;2/22/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p50
The article presents a calendar of events related to engineering in Great Britain. The TopNux 2006 Conference will be held on March 21, 2006 in London, England. The 2006 annual luncheon of the IMechE Railway Division will be held on March 3, 2006. A seminar will be provided by Professional...
- COMING EVENTS. // Accounting Today;10/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p30
Presents the schedule of several events related to accounting in the U.S. as of October 2005. Audit Representation or S Corp. Tax Essentials; Third Annual Best Practices for Nonprofits Seminar; Fifth Annual IRS Tax Seminar for Tax Professionals.
- 'Best Practices for Nonprofits' seminar returns Nov. 1. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/14/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p5
The article presents information on the third-annual "Best Practices for Nonprofits," seminar which is scheduled to take place on November 1, 2005 at the Holiday Inn in Syracuse/Liverpool, New York. According to conference organizers, executives and directors of non-profit organizations can help...
- AGENDA. // Public Private Finance;Nov2002, Issue 68, p27
The article presents agenda of conference, seminars and workshops related to public private partnership (PPP) to be held in the year 2002. Conference on Defence Partnerships 2002 Developing Trust, Managing Risk, Sharing Reward and Maximising Performance will be held from November 12 to 14, 2002...
- THE WEEK AHEAD. Blume, Maia // Crain's New York Business;3/8/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p27
A calendar of events related to business in New York is presented including the National Realty Club's lunch on asset preservation for the real estate industry, to be held on March 16, 2010 at the Friars Club in New York City, Camba's workshop on developing a business plan, to be held on March...
- Chamber sponsors Texas Midwest Community Network seminar. // Breckenridge American;4/19/2008, Vol. 138, p8A
The article highlights the network luncheons/seminars being held in April 2008 by the Texas Midwest Community Network and hosted by the Breckenridge Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Corp. The seminar focused on the theme "Tools for Growth." Participants exchanged ideas on enhancing...