'MCN' Expands Electronic Initiatives
- Multichannel News Promotes Umstead, Donohue. // Multichannel News;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the promotion of R. Thomas Umstead and Steve Donohue to the editorial staff of 'Multichannel News' periodical. Career history of Donohue and Umstead; Job responsibilities.
- Track the Industry Online. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p34
The article features the Web site of the periodical "Multichannel News." It has a new Financial Statistics channel with information on the performance of companies in the communications and electronic entertainment industries. Also featured in the site are the five industry sectors such as cable...
- VOD Still a Priority: Panels. GIBBONS, KENT; FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p3
The article informs that video on demand (VOD) on the TV was a big discussion point at the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Summit, 2009. It is mentioned that the event was hosted by the periodicals "Multichannel News," and "Broadcasting & Cable." It was concluded...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/1/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p16
A calendar of events for December 2008 to April 2009 is presented which includes the "On Screen Media Summit" by "Multichannel News" and "Broadcasting and Cable" periodicals in New York on December 2, Next Generation Network Inc.'s "NGN Strategies Conference" in Frankfurt, Germany on December...
- Audino, Dunn Promoted. // Multichannel News;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p6
Announces the promotion of Paul Audino, associate publisher and advertising sales director of the periodical `Multichannel News' as associate publisher of the periodical `Broadband Week.' Scope of responsibilities; Promotion of Larry Dunn to the position of associate publisher and advertising...
- Interactive Ads: Gauging Potential and Reality. Farrell, Mike; Tanklefsky, David // Multichannel News;3/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p6
Information about the topics discussed at the industry conference put up by "Multichannel News" and "Broadcasting & Cable" magazines in New York is presented. It is stated that technology is important in television (TV) advertising. According to Cablevision Systems Corp. vice president Barry...
- ON THE WEB. // Microwaves & RF;Dec2012, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p9
The article highlights various topics discussed at this journal's web site, www.mwrf.com. Agilent Technologies Inc.'s Bob Nelson discusses a test plan for optimizing throughput for analyzers used in manufacturing test. Information about the coverage of the 2012 International Microwave Symposium,...
- Change Is Good. Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p32
In this article, the author discusses aspects of changing the concept of Multichannel News magazine to bring more comprehensive business news about the cable television industry in the U.S.
- HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! // Multichannel News;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p22
The article mentions that anniversary of the magazine "Multichannel News," which has been in business for 10 years.