Havoc Aims to Be Music Video Star
- SYSTEM DOMINOES. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/2/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p1
Focuses on the plan of several cable companies to sell off its non-strategic systems in the U.S. in 2005. Number of subscribers of Cox Communications Inc. in the Southwest portion of the country; Amount of the stock joint bid agreed by Adelphia Communications Corp. with Time Warner Inc. and...
- Ops Extend Brand to Stores, Kiosks. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p14A
Reports on cable television operators' use of outlets to sell digital cable, high-speed Internet access and other wares in the United States. Branded stores operated by Cox Communications Inc. and Adelphia Communications Corp.; Small-kiosk approach of Comcast Corp.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Electronic Media;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p10
Reports developments related to electronic media as of February 2002. Speculated joint venture between Cox Communications and Adelphia Communications; Financial status of Charter Communications; Write-down of advertising revenue of News Corp.
- Adelphia suitors. Anderson, Kathleen // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/20/2004, Vol. 383 Issue 26, p15
With Adelphia Communications expected to emerge from bankruptcy sometime this year, word on the Wall Street is starting to heat up that the fifth-largest U.S. cable operator is being given the once-over by rival cablers. Though there has been talk for some time that Atlanta, Georgia-based Cox...
- TW, Comcast eye Adelphia. Andersen, Kathleen; Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/28/2004, Vol. 385 Issue 43, p1
This article presents information about industry giants Time Warner and Comcast Corp. Both companies confirmed that they are exploring a joint bid for bankrupt cable operator Adelphia Communications Corp., as Wall Street insiders had long expected they would do. The two companies also unveiled...
- Adelphia, suitors want deal done. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/30/2006, Vol. 394 Issue 31, p6
The article reports that in its latest attempt to expedite the completion of its sale to Time Warner Cable Inc. and Comcast Corp. amid a creditor dispute, bankrupt cable operator Adelphia Communications Corp., said that it will seek bankruptcy court approval to proceed with the deal without...
- TW in driver's seat on bid for Adelphia. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;3/3/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 47, p5
Reports on the joint venture of Comcast with Time Warner Cable to buy the bankrupt Adephia in the U.S. Estimated cash-and-stock bid submitted by the country's two largest cablers; Speculation of some Wall Streeter about the amount of cash the TW Cable could give; Amount of cash and stock in a...
- BAD RECEPTION. Maio, Pat // Orange County Business Journal;10/3/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the joint venture between two cable companies, Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc. for the take over of the regional operations of bankrupt Adelphia Communications Corp. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the agreement for both companies; Operations of two companies.
- PLAYING IT COOL. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/3/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p1
Deals with the list of potential bidders for Adelphia Communications Corp. Details on the withdrawal of Comcast Corp. bid for Walt Disney Co.; Plan of Cox Communications Inc. to purchase all assets of Adelphia; Information on the possibility for a Time Warner-Comcast buyout.