Disney's Raven About 'Cheetah'
- From ESPN TV: ESPN TVs! Taub, Eric; Richardson, Ken; Pachal, Peter // Sound & Vision;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the plan of ESPN to create its own brand of television. Features of the television sets that were being distributed by its parent company Disney; Advantage of the television to the network.
- DISNEY SCRUBS SOAPS IN FAVOR OF 'CO-VIEWING' // Adweek;3/26/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p23
The article reports on the introduction of the Disney Junior cable television network, which will air the programs geared to young children from the Disney Channel network and encourage co-viewing with parents.
- Disney morphs kids sked to UPN. Hontz, Jenny // Variety;01/26/98, Vol. 369 Issue 11, p28
Announces the agreement of Walt Disney Television & Communications to move its Disney-Kellogg Alliance television program out of syndication into the UPN netlet by 1999. Effects of the deal with UPN; Shows included in the UPN lineup.
- Will boys ditch toys for Disney cabler? Felankel, Daniel // Variety;2/9/2009, Vol. 413 Issue 12, p13
The author reports that Walt Disney Co. has launched Disney XD, a cable television network whose programs are targeted towards boys ages six to 14 years of age. The author states that the network will feature live action and adventure programming. Competition that the author feels the network...
- Disney/ABC Television Group. // MediaWeek;5/17/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 20, pAEF14
The article profiles the Disney/ABC Television group, a media company made up of the ABC television network, the Disney Channel and ESPN among other organizations. The company is being honored with an award from the Advertising Educational Foundation in 2010. The central focus of the article is...
- Big Kids on the Block. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/21/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 12, p11
The article offers a corporate profile of the eight major kids players or channels and stations programmed for children in the U.S. including Cartoon Network of Turner Broadcasting System, a Time Warner Inc. Unit, Disney Channel of the Walt Disney Co., and Nickelodeon of Viacom.
- True Social Networks. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;3/26/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p15
The article looks at children's cable television networks such as Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and the Disney Channel and their 2012 "upfront" parties, annual events that networks host to inform potential advertisers about their upcoming programming. It reports that for 2012 the networks are...
- Cable TV Network of the Decade. Bürgi, Michael // Brandweek;12/14/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p16
The article announces that the Disney Channel was awarded the Cable TV Network of the Decade by the periodical "Brandweek."
- Disney/Telepiu ink deal. // Electronic Media;12/16/96-12/23/96, Vol. 15 Issue 51, p20
Reports on an exclusive pay television agreement between Disney/ABC International and Italy's Telepiu cable television network. Terms and conditions of the deal.