Adding athleticism to the convention
- BBER Snapshots. // Montana Business Quarterly;Winter2006, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p28
A photograph of the past and present board members and staff of the Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) is presented.
- EVENTS. // Image Technology;Sep1989, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p423
Several photographs during the Film, Video and Sound 89 seminar organized by David Gibbs, president of the British Kinematograph Television and Society in London, England on July 15 to 21, 1989 are presented.
- THE NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION. // Art Education;Mar57, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p35
Photographs of the officials and members of the National Art Education Association are presented.
- South central. Edmonds, Eleanor // PSA Journal;May95, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p54
Reports on various developments concerning camera clubs around the south central zone as of May 1995. Houston Chinese Photographic Society's (HCPS) celebration of its fourth anniversary; Angelina Photographic Association's projects.
- Gaining a competitive edge. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p42
Several photographs of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) sports committee members are presented.
- Roadrunner honor society. // Navajo Times;12/17/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 50, pC.5
A photograph of the Roadrunner Chapter of the National Honor Society in Hollbrook High school along with its new members including Trevor Begay, Joshua Hatch and Tess McGee.
- ANNUAL MEETING COVERAGE: A Look at ASIS&T 2005. // Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science & Techn;Feb/Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p4
The article presents several photographs depicting the members and attendees of the 2005 annual meeting of the American Society for Information Science and Technology in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Picture This. // BusinessWest;2/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p49
A photograph of organizers and speakers during the regional symposium held by the Springfield Technical Community College and the National Park Services, as well as the members of Givers Gain, is presented.
- PICTURE CREDITS. // American Heritage Student Science Dictionary;2009, p376
People, institutions, picture galleries, and companies that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of his book are mentioned.