Autocar ramps up Xpeditor production
- Autocar adds 16 new full-service dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the increase in the number of Autocar Truck dealers in North America, as of July 2003. Total number of parts and service associates; Location of its branches.
- The 'End-of-Expansion' Phenomenon in Short-Run Productivity Behavior. Gordon, Robert J. // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1979, Issue 2, p447
In this paper, the author demonstrates the persistent tendency of productivity to weaken in the late stages of business-cycle expansions. He finds this tendency exists in addition to productivity variations that are associated with operating at different utilization rates or with particularly...
- Gill Enters European Market. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/16/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the opening of a sales and engineering office of Gill Industries in Netherlands on January 2, 2006. Remarks from Gill Industries COO Richard Perrault on the expansion of the company; Efforts of the company to make an entry in the European market; Expertise of the company in...
- I want to grow my firm abroad, but is this a gamble too far? Walsh, Brandan // Director;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p35
The article presents an answer to a query on factors to consider to help grow the business abroad.
- LIFE IN THE FAST LANE. // njbiz;8/30/2004 Supp George Taber, Vol. 17, p21
Introduces a series of articles on business growth.
- Huber Represented by US Affiliate. // International Labmate;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p22
The article focuses on the international expansion announced by Huber Kiltemaschinenbau into the U.S.
- INTERNATIONAL. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/16/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p8
The article on the plan of McDonald's Corp. to open 700 new stores in China by the end of fiscal year 2013, adding some 50,000 workforce to staff its new restaurants.
- DEADLINE NEWS. // Rubber & Plastics News;7/12/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p3
The article discusses corporate expansion plans. Indiana based Firestone Industrial Products Co. plans to build a new air springs facility in Wolsztyn, Poland, to support consumer and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers in Europe. Construction of the 80,000 sq.ft. factory will...
- Unclogged Arteries. // Time;5/7/1951, Vol. 57 Issue 19, p91
The article reports on the growth of Sinclair Oil Corp. under the presidency of Percy C. Spencer. It details the five-year 250 million U.S. dollar expansion program launched by Sinclair to help revive the company's operations. The article discusses the increase in Sinclair Oil's crude oil...