Ridewell partners with VDL division
- PARTNERSHIP EYES ELECTRONIC SUSPENSION. // Concrete Products;Aug2006, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p56
The article reports on Ridewell Suspensions' strategic alliance with Weweler Nederland that would enable the former to bring to the North American market the latter's electronically controlled auxiliary axle suspension system. Features of the system include: truck and trailer applications,...
- Ridewell expands RAR-260 suspension line. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p49
The article announces the expansion of RAR-260 Series of suspensions with bolt-on hangers from Ridewell Corp.
- Trailer air-ride suspension. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 171 Issue 1, p41
The article offers brief information on the RAR-266 Series trauer air-ride suspension from Ridewell Corp.
- Ridewell offers new design in lift axle suspension systems. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/17/2014, p5
The article offers information on the RSS-233 lift axle suspension system from Ridewell.
- Ridewell releases yoke mount suspensions. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/16/2012, p10
The article offers brief information on the RAR-240 series of trailer air-ride suspensions from Ridewell, available in the U.S. market in November 2012.
- Ridewell adds to trailer family. // Fleet Owner;Mar2011, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p38
The article evaluates the RAR-260 trailer suspension lineup from Ridewell Corp.
- Trailer suspension weighs Less than 900 lb. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p68
The article evaluates the RSS-232T Trailer suspension, self-steering and liftable auxiliary axle suspension systems from Ridewell Suspensions and offers information on its features, uses and structure.
- Trailer air-ride suspensions. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2009, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p68
The article evaluates the RAR-260 trailer air-ride suspension from Ridewell Suspensions.
- Tenneco and Tokico in shock-absorber deal. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 183 Issue 10, p11
Presents information on the strategic alliance formed by U.S.-based Tenneco Automotive and Japan-based Tokico Ltd. to market, develop and manufacture automotive shock absorbers and suspension struts for Japanese original equipment makers. Background of the two companies; Scope of the agreement;...