SMR obtains DuaLift, KwikLift hoist lines
- Lift equipment 2015. Pilsch, Martin C. // American Journal of Transportation;11/2/2015, Issue 614, p3
The article reports that the Lift Equipment industry in the U.S. is adopting four new trends to reshape its lift business which includes the mergers of companies for spreading their markets, making increased operating speeds equipment like double hoists, and adopting safe environment practices.
- Conveyor Guard. // Construction Bulletin;3/19/2007, Vol. 292 Issue 11, p16
The article evaluates the ShieldAll Return Roll Guard.
- Conveying Systems. // Architectural Record;Dec1985, Vol. 173 Issue 14, p188
Evaluates several conveying systems from the U.S. TC60D SA model lift trucks from Towmotor Corp., Div. of Caterpillar Tractor, Co.; World Class series elevators from Westinghouse Elevator Co. Div of Westinghouse Electric Corp.; StairLIFT SC escalator from Inclinator Co. of America.
- Box-Tilter Carts Cut Forklift Traffic. // Plastics Technology;Nov2005, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on KT2-TF box-tilter carts from Willoughby Hills, Ohio-based Kinetic Technologies LLC. Features of the carts; Key functions; Capacity.
- Stagemaker SR Series Hoists. Lang, Justin // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Jun2014, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p62
The article provides information on the Stagemaker SR Series of hoists.
- AERIAL LIFTS. // Arbor Age;Oct2014, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates various new models of aerial lifts including Altec's LR7 aerial device series, Terex XT Pro Tree Trimmer series and Time Manufacturing Company's Versalift product line.
- Preface. Molnár, Vieroslav; Fedorko, Gabriel // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 683, preceding p4
An introduction to the journal is presented which features papers on developments in the field of studies, production and use of steel ropes, conveyors and hoisting machines.
- Gehl debuts new telehandlers. // American Lift & Handlers;Aug-Sep2015, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p13
The article reports that compact equipment manufacturer Gehl has introduced six new Tier 4 telehandlers to be released in North America.
- Stacking up. Anderson, Lindsey // American Lift & Handlers;Aug-Sep2015, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p22
The article reports on the increasing market demand for rough terrain scissor lifts in North America.