- BendixÂ® MC-30 ABS to be Standard on Wes-Tex Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2002, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the selection of Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC to provide MC-30 trailer ABS as standard equipment for Wes-Tex Trailers' entire 2002 trailer line.
- A game plan for independents. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p66
The article relates how independent distributors in the trailer/truck parts industry in the U.S. can retain their market share in line with formidable competition posed by consolidation in the aftermarket parts industry. Joseph McAleese, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bendix...
- Next Generation ABS Introduced by Bendix. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p56
The article informs about a new Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's trailer antilock braking system. The TABS-6 trailer antilock braking system is optimized for two-sensor/one modulator (2S/1M) applications, which is used on 90 percent of the trailers built in North America. The unit is...
- DEALS. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2004, p8
Presents world news briefs on issues related to partnership agreements between companies in the automobile industry as of July 2004. Collaboration of Proton with an Iranian company to increase production capacity; Creation of a North American joint venture between Bendix Commercial Vehicle...
- Bendix offers SmarTire TPMS discount. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2010, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the discount offered by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC on its SmartTire Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) taking effect during the first quarter of 2010 and ends on March 31, 2010.
- Bendix reaches 1-million milestone for ABs-6 truck systems. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/3/2012, p6
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has reached a milestone with the delivery of its millionth Bendix ABS-6 antilock braking system for trucks.
- Bendix unit to focus on remanufacturing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p42
The article reports on the introduction of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's new business unit solely focused on remanufacturing.
- BENDIX LAUNCHES NEW LININGS AND PADS. // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p90
The article evaluates the Protrans disc brake pads from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Bendix opens expanded distribution center. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2006, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p43
The article reports that the Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has expanded its distribution center in Huntington, Indiana. The new distribution center provides 20 percent more floor space to accommodate business growth. Executives from both the corporate office in Ohio and global...