Johnson completes $2-million expansion
- Truck bodies for every need. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct96, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p123
Features Johnson Truck Bodies, a manufacturing corporation developed specially for the dairy industry in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Offering of design for different methods of distribution; Building of combination bodies that eliminate the need for having two trucks on a similar route; Key...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2013, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p47
The article announces the appointment of Luke Chilson as regional sales manager for the eastern U.S. for Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, Jason Grasman as the Meritor Inc.s 2012 Manufacturing Engineer of the Year, and the hiring of Bob Herold as vice-president of sales of Betts Company.
- Johnson Express Financing assists qualified customers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on an announcement made by Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies regarding the qualifying customers for its new Johnson Express Financing Program through its financing arm in 2009. According to the article, a full suite financing structures will be given to companies of all...
- POWERPlatform saves time, wear and tear. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p45
The article evaluates the POWERPlatform from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.
- Johnson Truck Bodies. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p80
Presents information on the two fiberglass molded refrigerated bodies which Johnson Truck Bodies will feature at World Food Expo 1997. Indication that both of the bodies are custom made; Purpose of the custom made bodies; Features of the bodies.
- Trucks made to order. // Dairy Foods;Aug97, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the development of custom design and fabricated two-compartment trucks by Johnson Truck Bodies, specifically for ice cream manufacturers in the United States. Requirements of Siton Dairy and Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream company; Significance of consolidation within the truck body/trailer...
- supplier news. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2010, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p28
The article offers news briefs related to suppliers which include the purchase of Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies by Great Dane Trailers, the sixth session of The Chocolatier's Workshop by Cargill Inc. on May 3-5, 2010 in Lititz, Pennsylvania, and the responsibility report titled "Doing It...
- Automatic defrost option for cold plates. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates the automatic defrost system from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.
- JOHNSON REFRIGERATED TRUCK BODIES EXHIBITS TWO MODELS AT MATS. // Food Logistics;Aug2014, Issue 159, p48
The article offers brief information on Guardian LT and Blizzard XL truck bodies from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.