GYMNOPILUS TUXTLENSIS (BASIDIOMYCETES, AGARICALES), ESPECIE TROPICAL CONOCIDA DE MÃ‰XICO Y AMÃ‰RICA DEL SUR
- Notes on the genus Inocybe of Japan: II. Kobayashi, Takahito // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p383
Three species of the genus Inocybe are reported as new species or a new record from Japan. Inocybe ovoidea sp. nov. and Inocybe furcata sp. nov. are described from Hokkaido. The distribution of caulocystidia in the former is noted. Inocybe oblectabilis is redescribed based on specimens collected...
- Two new species of Agaricales from southwestern islands of Japan. Takahashi, Haruki // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Dec2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p372
Two new species of Agaricales are described and illustrated from Yaeyama Islands, southwestern Japan: (1)Amanita rubromarginatasp. nov. (sectionCaesareaeSing. ex Sing. in the subgenusAmanita), forming brownish-orange then reddish-yellow pileus, a pale yellow, squamulose stipe with a thin,...
- Two unusual species of Physalacria (Basidiomycetes, Agaricales) collected in New Zealand and Papua New Guinea during mycological expeditions by the National Science Museum, Tokyo. Tanaka, Isshin; Doi, Yoshimichi; Hongo, Tsuguo // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p143
Two unusual species of Physalacria from New Zealand and Papua New Guinea are described and illustrated. Physalacria pseudotropica from South Island in New Zealand and P. tropica from Papua New Guinea are recorded for the first time.
- Clitolyophyllum akcaabatense gen. nov., sp. nov. (Agaricales, Tricholomatineae); a new fan-shaped clitocyboid agaric from Turkey. Sesli, Ertugrul; Vizzini, Alfredo; Ercole, Enrico; Contu, Marco // Botany;2016, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p73
Clitolyophyllum akcaabatense gen. nov., sp. nov., is described based on both morphological and molecular data from Akcaabat, Trabzon, Turkey. Its characterizing features are a fan-shaped pileus, an eccentric and fibrillose stipe, 2-4 spored basidia, smooth, ellipsoid, and inamyloid white...
- Checklist of the genera Conocybe and Pholiotina (Agaricales, Agaricomycetes) in Estonia. Kalamees, Kuulo; Hausknecht, Anton; Vauras, Jukka // Folia Cryptogamica Estonica;Jan2013, Vol. 50, p33
38 taxa of the genera Conocybe and Pholiotina (Agaricales, Agaricomycetes) have been recorded in Estonia. A checklist of these taxa with notes on ecology, phenology and distribution is presented.
- Flagelloscypha japonica: a new species of minute basidiomycete (Niaceae) from Japan. Handa, Tomokazu; Harada, Yukio // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Aug2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p265
A minute basidiomycete belonging to Flagelloscypha (Niaceae, Agaricales) was found on blighted leaves of Rodgersia podophylla in Aomori Prefecture, Japan. The fungus proved to be a new species and was named Flagelloscypha japonica based on its morphological characteristics.
- A Sequestrate Psilocybe from Scotland. Watling, Roy; Martín, María P. // Botanical Journal of Scotland;2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p245
A purplish brown-spored, gasteroid basidiomycete found in association with Psilocybe semilanceata in Midlothian, Scotland is shown by molecular methods to be only a morphotype of P. semilanceata. The significance of the results in relation to many similar sequestrate collections of so-called...
- NUEVOS REGISTROS DE AGARICALES (FUNGI) DE MEXICO. Chacon, Santiago // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1995, Issue 30, p9
Two new records of Agaricales, Campanella elongatispora and Russula mephitica for Mexican mycobiota are given. The fungi were collected in a subtropical forest of Veracruz State.
- TRICHOLOMA SAPONACEUM VAR. SQUAMOSUM I T. VACCINUM VAR. FULVOSQUAMOSUM, DVA TAKSONA NOVA ZA CRNU GORU. PERIĆ, Olgica; ĆETKOVIĆ, Ilinka // Mycologia Montenegrina;2012, Vol. 15, p105
The paper presents two taxa of the genus Tricholoma (Fr.) Staud (Tricholomataceae, Agaricalks) nova za Crnu Goru: Tricholoma saponaceum (Fries) QuÃ©let var. squamosum (Cooke) Rea and Tricholoma vaccinum f. fulvosquamosum (Bon) Enderle (2004). The descriptions of their macro- and microscopic...