First Southwest Announces Slew of Promotions
- FirstSouthwest Protests Another Issuer Seeking Only Non-Dealer FAs. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/24/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34033, p1
The article reports that the financial advisory services firm First Southwest Co. is protesting against restrictive conditions issued by the Greater Texoma Utility Authority (GTUA) in Texas for financial advisors (FAs). It informs that First Southwest manager Jack Addams has written a letter to...
- First Southwest Announces New Leadership 'Dream Team'. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p48
Reports on the promotion of four employees of First Southwest Co. Announcement of Hill Feinberg, Firsth Southwest chairman and CEO, on the promotion of Don Campbell as president of First Southwest; Appointment of Karen Cook as the firm's senior vice president and general counsel; Selection of...
- First Southwest Continues Reign as Regional Leader. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/30/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31563, p28
Reports that Dallas, Texas-based First Southwest Co. has been named the top financial adviser in the south-west region of the United States. Number of employees in the company; Brief profile of Decker Jackson, founder of the company; Number of bond deals performed by the company in 2002.
- New appointments for First Southwest. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30276, p8
Reports on appointments in First Southwest Co. Paul E. Schlosberg as president and chief operating officer; Jeffrey J. Walter as senior vice president of administration for public finance department; Scott O. Fertig as vice president and chief supervisory officer of compliance.
- First Southwest grows Texas-sized, looks past bond work's old borders. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30318, p1
Focuses on the expansion and diversification plan launched by First Southwest Co. Challenges faced by the company in launching the expansion plan; Comment by Hillel Feinberg, chief executive officer of the company; Issues made by the company as senior manager; Background to the company's...
- Brownsville, Tex., Splits $100 Million Bond Issue Between Two Underwriters. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31075, p3
Reports that First Southwest Co. has decided to divide a 100 million dollar bond issue for the city of Brownsville, Texas. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- First Southwest Goes West. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/25/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30899, p1
Reports on First Southwest Co.'s opening of an office in Los Angeles, California. Expansion plans of the company; Clients of the company; Banking business.
- School and Police Bans. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p31
The article reports that North Reading, Massachusetts will sell about $13.2 million of general obligation anticipation notes to fund an elementary school and a police station. The financial adviser is First Southwest Co. The bond counsel is Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP. The notes will be...
- Lowell Sets Up Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p31
The article reports that Lowell, Massachusetts will sell about $13.5 million of taxable and tax-exempt bond anticipation notes to fund some construction projects. The financial adviser is First Southwest Co. The bond counsel is Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP. The bonds will be sold via...