Treasury 10-Year TIPS To Raise New Cash
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 2.650% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p2
Reports on the auction of treasury bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Assessment of the coupon equivalent and the bid-to-cover ratio; Total bond yields.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.894% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned about $20 billion of two-year notes on October 24, 2006. The auctioned notes have a 4.894 percent yield and priced at 99.964216. The estimated bid-to-cover ratio was 2.91. About 60.62 percent was allotted for tenders at the high...
- Treasury 4-Weeks GO At 4.660% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's issuance of four-week bills at a 4.660 percent high yield. The Treasury auctioned $8 billion of the bills. The bills' coupon equivalent was 4.742 percent, while the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.31. The Treasury bills have an issue date of...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 4.765% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p25
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's issuance of two-year notes with a 4 3/4 coupon at a 4.765 percent yield, a price of 99.971175. The Treasury auctioned $20 billion of the notes. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.46 with a median yield of 4.740 percent. Total tenders...
- Treasury to Raise $2B With 4-Week Bills. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it will sell $10 billion of four-week discount bills to raise new cash.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.925% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34220, p2
The article reports on the results of the tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills for the trading day of July 10, 2006. The 91-day discount bills incurred a 4.925 percent high rate, which was down from 4.955 percent last week. The 182-day discount bills...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $2B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32377, p2
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to sell $10 billion of four-week discount bills on May 9, 2006. $2 billion in new cash will be raised from the 28-day bills and $8 billion of maturing bills will be refunded. The bills have an issue date of May 11 and are due on...
- Treasury to Auction $8B 20-Year TIPs Tuesday. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32550, p6
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to auction $8 billion 20-year inflation-indexed notes on January 23, 2007. The notes are dated January 15 and due January 15, 2027. The article also reports on the Treasury's plan to pay down $1.0006 billion at its weekly...
- Treasury to Offer $25B 12-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p7
The article reports on the plan of the United States Treasury Department to auction $25 billion of 12-day cash management Treasury bills on March 1, 2006.