Munis Quiet and Unchanged in Light Trading
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 14. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2
Presents a snapshot of the bond market in the United States on February 14, 2005. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Agencies: States Face Downside Risk, Municipalities Should Remain Steady. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/14/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31800, p5
Presents outlook for U.S. state and local credit quality for 2004. Factors that affect the creditworthiness of states; Prediction for local government-issued bonds; Effect of the economic condition and unemployment rates on local governments.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 15. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p2
Presents the public finance market snapshot for March 15, 2004 in the United States. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Improve on Treasuries Gains; Massachusetts HFA Issues $278M. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p2
Reports on developments pertaining to municipal bonds and economic indicators in the U.S. as of May 21, 2004. Gains posted by the municipal market after Treasuries caught a bid on bond-friendly economic data while underwriters priced a Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency rental housing deal;...
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the municipal bond market in the U.S. The Conference Board reported an increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators in October 2006. The Treasury Department has announced its intent to sell $26 billion of four-week discount bills on...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 13. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p2
Presents a chart showing economic indicators and pertinent information concerning municipal bonds in the U.S. as of May 14, 2004. Initial jobless claims; Producer price index; Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, October 7. // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Presents tables depicting the forecasts of economic indicators and the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of October, 7, 2004.
- Munis Firm, Following Treasury Gains. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;9/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32958, p2
The article discusses the development of the municipal bond market following the U.S. Treasury gains as of September 10, 2008. The traders note that the tax-exempt yields were lower by two or three basis points. The benchmark 10-year Treasury note yield on the two-year note was quoted near the...
- Market snapshot: Tuesday, March 14. // Bond Buyer;03/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30849, p2
Reports on developments in the financial markets of the United States on March 14, 2000. Economic indicators; Prices of government securities; Municipal bond index and municipal futures.