Michigan Housing Agency to Sell Fixed-Rate Deal, Start Swap
- HFA Deal. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the plan of the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority to issue $35 million in variable-rate bonds in a negotiated sale. Identification of the sale as the second part of a multimillion-dollar general obligation bond issue; Subjection of $12.9 in debt to the alternative minimum tax with...
- Cash Yields Drop 8-10 Basis Points; Puerto Rico Leads $1.8B in New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Reports on bond issues that came to the bond market on August 6, 2003. Financial worth of these bond issues; Bonds that entered the market; Fall in cash bond yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Presents information on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of August 6, 2003.
- Illinois Returns to Competitive Sales With $285M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p30
Reports on Illinois' plans to sell $285 million general obligation bonds in the competitive market. Bond ratings; Structure of the deal; Advantages of competitive sales.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p20
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p30
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p34
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of bonds in the Middle West as of August 2005.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p30
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply in the U.S. as of January 22, 2004.