- Industrial cleaning systems. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p46
The article reviews the industrial cleaning systems from Rotajet.
- Products to Keep Those Coils Clean. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/13/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 7, p48
The article features several products used in cleaning electric coils presented during the 2006 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition held in Chicago, Illinois. IceZone system from The Biozone is designed to provide continuous cleaning throughout an ice machine....
- System Combines Washing, Drying in One Machine. // Production Machining;Jul2012, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p56
The article evaluates Kine-Spin 601, a machine which combines both washing and drying applications, from Kinefac Corp.
- Crawler-Based System Combines CCTV and GPR Inspection. Rulseh, Ted J. // Cleaner;May2010, p48
The article evaluates the SewerVUE robot-mounted, in-pipe inspection system from SewerVUE Technology Corp.
- Let's Make It Great. Jones, Briana // Cleaner;Jan2014, p58
The article presents suggestions related to attending the 2014 Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana. According to the author, the online tool which is available on the Expo website will help one to prepare for attending each day of the show. The author adds...
- WASHING MACHINES. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;2004, p106
Presents a consumer guide for purchasing washing machines. Commercially available brands and models for 2004; Price range; Key features; Performance differences; Product recommendation; Rating; Reliability.
- Vacall Introduces AllSweep Cleaner. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Nov2011, p58
The article offers brief information on the AllSweep cleaner from Vacall Industries Inc.
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products. // ICS: Cleaning Specialist;Jan2015, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p37
The article profiles Rubbermaid Commercial Products (RCP), a company headquartered in Winchester, Virginia which manufactures innovative, solution-based products for institutional and commercial markets worldwide.
- Blast Cleaning Machine Contains Two Direct Drive Blast Turbines. // Welding Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p22
The article features the new GWB-702L rotary table wheel-blast cleaning machine by Guyson Corp. of USA. The new system is manufactured with two direct-drive blast turbines to enable thorough coverage of three-dimensional components. The machine offers a replaceable plates cast in...