Equity International Exits Venezuela
- Under the Radar. Piperato, Susan // National Real Estate Investor;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses the acquisitions of private equity firms to lender-owned properties in the U.S. in 2011. It mentions the choice of the commercial real estate investors in obtaining real estate assets and their purchase of non-performing loans. It also notes on the risk in the commercial...
- BDO launches commercial property fund. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2006, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p99
The article reports that BDO Simpson Xavier Real Estate has launched a multi-million euro German Commercial Property Fund, in partnership with Tybun Lane Private Equity in Ireland. The fund will co-invest with a series of joint venture partners experienced in active property management in...
- Interest Rate Impacts on Commercial Real Estate. Cruz, Jose // Development (08886067);Spring2014, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p28
The article discusses the impact of interest rates on the U.S. commercial real estate industry. It notes the increased percentage of investment due to exceptional capital markets resulting from foreign investors purchasing commercial real estate. It mentions the country's $4.76 trillion...
- Green globe. // Shopping Centers Today;Oct2015, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the findings of the "2015 Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark" survey and mentions topics including the global commercial real estate industry, reported reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption and water use, and on-site renewable energy generation.
- In this issue. Mylchreest, Ian // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/25/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including a special section on commercial real estate and a pair of question and answer discussions with industry professionals.
- Time to buy. Muller, Joan // Finance Week;Mar2003 Supplement, p106
Provides information on the performance of the real estate sector in South Africa as of March 2003. Factors impeding the growth of the sector; Oversupply of vacant commercial space; Recommendations for investments in the sector; Success of the sector in raising its liquidity.
- Workers can now call the shots on location. P. // Business News New Jersey;01/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on trends in New Jersey's commercial real estate industry as of January 4, 2000. Significance of the relocation of Internet and long distance telephone firm IDT in Newark; Rediscovery of the downtown by the Matrix Development Group; Increase of activity at the Princeton market.
- The Looming Specter of Too Much Sublet Space. P., Shankar // Business News New Jersey;01/16/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the increasing availability of sublet space in the commercial real estate market in New Jersey. Aventis' relocation of its headquarters from Parsippany to Bridgewater; Rental rates for sublet space; Companies that are set to sublet their office space due to downsizing or layoffs.
- Slower, So Far Still Steady. // Business News New Jersey;7/17/2001-7/23/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p13
Presents an introduction to several articles related to real estate business in New Jersey. Problems faced by commercial real estate developers; Balance of supply and demand for real estate; Emergence of mass transit consciousness.