Rockwell Collins acquires full ownership of Flight Dynamics
- Rockwell buys remainder of Flight Dynamics. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;May99, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p45
Reports that Rockwell Collins has exercised its option to acquire 100 percent ownership of Flight Dynamics. Flight Dynamics as a fifty-fifty joint venture by Rockwell Collins and Kaiser Aerospace Electronics; Benefits of the deal for Rockwell Collins; Supplementary type certificate received by...
- Rockwell Collins completes acquisition of Flight Dynamics. Searles, Robert A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Mar1999, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p26
Reports on Rockwell Collins' expected completion of its acquisition of Flight Dynamics, a maker of head-up guidance systems. Previous operation of the company as a joint venture of Rockwell and Kaiser Aerospace Electronics.
- Untitled. Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/25/93, Vol. 139 Issue 17, p65
Reports on Rockwell Collins' plans of building an avionics maintenance center near Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow, Russia. Projected date of opening; Center to serve both foreign and Russian aircraft.
- Rockwell Collins: Launches Fusion for Globals. // Flying;Dec2007, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p20
The article reports on the introduction of Rockwell Collins' Pro Line Fusion avionics system to be standard in the large cabin, very long-range Bombardier Global Express XRS and Global 5000.
- Trooper GPS introduced. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/5/1992, Vol. 137 Issue 14, p67
Pictures the Rockwell-Collins 5-channel GPS receiver which was introduced at Franborough. The `Trooper' weighs less than two lbs., can be loaded with up to 100 waypoints and ten separate routes from a mission planning system and gives a position accurate to 25 meters spherical error probable.
- Rockwell Collins Broadens Fusion Market. P. B. // Flying;Dec2011, Vol. 138 Issue 12, p22
The article offers brief information on the Pro line Fusion touch-screen-capable avionics suite for the turboprop and light jet market from Rockwell Collins Inc.
- BEST PHILANTHROPIC COMPANY (LARGE): Rockwell Collins. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;7/16/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 51, p14
The article offers information about the company, Rockwell Collins Inc. in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, offering aviation and information technology services, which has been voted as the Best Philanthropic Company (Large) in the survey conducted by the journal.
- Avionics Upgrades. George, Fred // Business & Commercial Aviation;Aug2012, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p54
The article reports on the upgrade involving Pro Line 4 avionics from Rockwell Collins.
- Rockwell Collins is developing its next generation... Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/26/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 17, p67
Reports that Rockwell Collins is developing its next generation of radios and sensors to meet the Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance (CNS) needs of Free Flight. Information about the Pro Line 21 integrated avionics suite.