Richland's Electric Boost
- S&P Upgrades Montana GOs to AA From AA-Minus. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32875, p6
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corphas upgraded the rating of Montana general obligation (GO) credit. Paul Dyson, the Standard & poor's analyst, says the raised rating from AA-minus to AA reflects the state's improved financial performance and reserve levels. It is mentioned that the...
- Trinity County Public Utility District, Calif., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34086, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, global credit rating agency, has raised its long-term ratings on Trinity County Public Utility District, Calif.'s electric revenue bonds and certificates of participation. Paul Dyson, credit analyst, states that rise reflects...
- Tacoma Power Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p33
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings for Tacoma's electric utility debt as the city prepares to sell electric system revenue bonds
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.
- Standard & Poor's cuts debt ratings. // Modern Healthcare;4/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p56
Reports that Standard & Poor Corp. has lowered bond ratings of several companies.