Higher Ed Refunding on Tap
- Moody's Lowers Pennsylvania Higher Education System to Aa3. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/25/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33803, p6
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned lower grade to Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education with a stable outlook.
- California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p40
Reports on the rating received by the California Endowment from both Standard & Poor's Inc. and Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Negotiation from the general obligation deal; Opportunity to buy a natural triple-A issue; Offer of grant to organizations working to improve health care and...
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31280, p39
Presents average yield for municipal bonds during December 2000-December 2001 in the U.S. Average yield on 30-year Treasury 3 bonds; Ratings of various states given by U.S.-based Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.; Ratings of various bonds.
- S&P Issues Policy on UCC's Article 9 Security Interests. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31307, p1
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has warned that its credit ratings for certain municipal securities issues may be affected by changes to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code that cover security interests. Impact of changes on the credit policies of other companies; Concerns of Moody's...
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- S&P Puts Amtrak's BBB Rating on Negative Watch. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p4
The article reports that citing uncertainty over the amount of future federal funding for the railroad and the possibility of congressionally imposed reforms, Standard & Poor's Corp. recently placed Amtrak's BBB corporate bond rating on alert for a possible downgrade. In March 2005, Standard &...
- Investment Climate. // Serbia & Montenegro Defence & Security Report;Q3 2008, p26
The article focuses on the investment climate in Montenegro. It cites that Moody's assigned Montenegro a Ba2 long term foreign currency rating, while Standard & Poor's rates the state one notch higher at BB+. It notes that further upgrades are expected to be ahead for all of the Western Balkan...
- Downgrade for Brazosport, Texas, College District. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of the revenue bonds of Texas Brazosport College District to A2 from A1. The company Standard & Poor's rating services lowered the outlook on its AA-minus rating to negative from stable. The downgrade by...
- Memorial Hermann to Issue $290M for Healthcare Expansion. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/27/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34115, p1
The article reports that Memorial Hermann Health System in Houston, Texas, is planning to issue more than 290 million dollars of bonds for expansion of its growing network of hospitals and clinics. It informs that system's series A and B revenue bonds are expected to price May 28, 2014, in the...