Anchorage Power Upgrade
- Georgia Utility's $725M of Subordinate-Lien Bonds Earn Fitch Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p29
Reports on the upgrade of bond rating Fitch Rating Inc.'s assigned to the subordinate-lien bonds issued by the Municipal Electric Utility of Georgia. Consistency of the credit factors for a wholesale public power utility in the A-plus category; Reduction of the borrowing costs; Reflection of the...
- Columbia, Mo.-Based Utility Commission Sets Debut Debt Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32375, p38
The article reports on the launching of Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission in the tax-exempt market in May 10, 2006 in Columbia, Missouri. The debut was inaugurated with a sale of power project revenue bonds. Fitch Ratings Inc. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. have given...
- Fitch Downgrades Florida's Lakeland Energy System bond to A-Plus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p4
Reports on the downgrading of the credit rating for the Lakeland Energy System's revenue bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc. in Florida. Outlook of the agency on the credit quality of the public electric utility; Impact of the questionable management decision on the revision of the rating; Effect of...
- Low Natural Gas Prices Buoy Public Power. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
With natural gas prices falling to record lows, public power utilities should benefit with stronger operating margins and more flexibility to adjust rates to offset other costs, according to Fitch Ratings.
- Tacoma Power Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p33
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings for Tacoma's electric utility debt as the city prepares to sell electric system revenue bonds
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Fitch Drops Oregon GOs To A-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31588, p1
No abstract available.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.