- E! will bow int'l feed. Guider, Elizabeth // Variety;01/14/2002, Vol. 385 Issue 8, p47
Reports on the plan of cable television network E! to launch an English language program called E! International Network in March 2002. Partner of the network in its program; Plans for the program which will be launched abroad; Approach to international cable deals.
- E! bows int'l net. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;2/28/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 44, p16
Reports on the launch of the E! International Network, an English-language global entertainment news channel from E! Networks in Hong Kong, China and Thailand.
- CABLE'S FOREIGN FLAIR WILL SHOW IN NET SLATES AT NATPE. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;1/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p44
Reports on the plan of several cable programmers, including MTV Networks and E! Networks to launch new slate of shows at the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) in January 2005. Remarks from Joe Kennedy, senior vice president of program financing and distribution for...
- E! Latin American subs hit 10 million. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;03/15/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the milestone set by E! Entertainment Television's E! Latin America and E! Brazil by hitting the 10 million subscriber mark in the first quarter of 2001. Representation of the milestone; Factors contributing to the growth.
- E!nough News. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;11/3/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 44, p12
Reports on the decision of E! Entertainment Television to reduce the air time of "E! News Live" news television program from and hour to half-hour. Reasons for the move; Performance of the audience ratings of the program.
- Star Jones Reynolds. Adkins, Greg; Wong, Marisa; Wren, Jennifer; Arias, Ron; Baker, KC; Gardner, Chris; Hamm, Liza; Hammel, Sara; Harrington, Maureen; Hazlett, Courtney; Kramer, Linda; Matsumoto, Nancy; Nussbaum, Gail; Rizzo, Monica; Stoynoff, Natasha; Warrick, Pamela; Wihlborg, Ulrica // People;1/17/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p26
This article presents answers from television talk show host Star Jones Reynolds who will be reporting from the red carpet at the Golden Globes for E! Entertainment Television.
- E! changes gears in kudos coverage. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;10/8/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 26, p21
Reports on the change in the Emmy Awards coverage of E!. Delivery of the continual coverage of the goings-on at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles; Original coverage plan of the network; Duration of the network's live coverage.
- E! TAKES PR FIRM FOR 'SPIN' Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;6/11/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 49, p6
The article reports that the cable network E! Entertainment Television Inc. had produced the television program "Spin Crowd" that would examine the clients and employees of the public relations firm Command PR in Los Angeles, California.
- Smart Execs Align With Video Sites. // Television Week;5/8/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p12
The article reports on the move of television executives to make deals that capitalize on enthusiasm for the Internet video phenomenon. E! Networks is planning to lift videos from YouTube.com to feature on pop culture commentary show The Soup. Teaming with Internet video start-ups or appealing...