Here, Logo Grow as Their Ranks Shrink
- I Want My Gay TV! // Out;Jan/Feb2005 Out Traveler, p18
Presents information on the launch of the gay cable channel LOGO by MTV Networks in the U.S. Background on other all-gay programming networks, including PrideVision in Canada and Gay TV in Italy.
- GETTING LATINOS INTO THE MIX. Clemens, Luis // Multichannel News;7/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p32
Focuses on the television programs targeted at the Latino gay and lesbian community in the U.S. Remarks of television producer Eric Booth on the lack of gay-themed program for the Latinos; Efforts of cable networks Here TV and Logo to serve Latino gay and lesbian viewers; Gay programming plans...
- Outtakes: MTV's McGrath. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p40
Features MTV Networks chairman and CEO Judy McGrath in the U.S. Efforts of McGrath for the development of a network for gay and lesbian viewers; Views on the role of MTV Networks in the cable television industry.
- France launches PinkTV. Wockner, Rex // Bay Windows;10/7/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p14
Reports on gay television network Pink TV launched on cable and satellite in France on October 25, 2004. Description of the sportscaster of the network; Television programs that will be offered by the channel.
- Logo Off to Fast Start With Subs, Sponsors. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the launch of Logo, a GLBT-targeted cable television network, as of July 4, 2005. Sponsors of the network; List of television companies affiliated with Logo; Television programs broadcast in the network.
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;11/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p22
Presents news briefs on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Distribution pace of the gay and lesbian premium service Here! TV in Southern California; Background on the Halo 2 Day programming of G4techTV for fans of the Halo 2 video game; Information on a talent...
- CANADIAN GAY TV CHANNEL TO LAUNCH. Wockner, Rex // Bay Windows;8/30/2001, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of a gay TV channel in Canada on September 7, 2001, available via satellite and digital cable. Television programs that will be offered by the channel.
- Canada Launches First GLBT Television Network. Johnston, Dawn Elizabeth B. // LGBT History, 1993-2004;2005, p1
In September of 2001, Canada's PrideVision TV, the world's first GLBT television network to broadcast all day, every day, began broadcasting to subscribers on digital cable.
- Logo slate broadens net's focus. // Daily Variety;2/22/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the efforts of cable television channel Logo to reach gay audiences through various new television (TV) shows including "The Baby Wait," "Eden Wood's World," and "Scandalicious."