TNT to Drive NASCAR Digitally
- FESTIVAL SEEKS LIVE TV BOOST. James, Matt // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;3/23/2011, p9
The article reports on the negotiation as to the plan to broadcast Great Britain's 2011 Formula Ford Festival live on MotorsTV.
- TV AUGUST 2012. // Racer;Aug2012, Issue 244, p114
The article presents schedules of several automobile racing television programs including the coverage of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in ESPN, "Mazda Morotsports Hour" in Velocity and the coverage of the IZOD IndyCar Series in NBC-5.
- Easy TV. Isaacs, Lewis // Australian Auto Action;7/24/2014, Issue 1601, p4
The article reports that automobile racing team owners discussed V8 Supercar television deal for 2015 in a meeting at Townsville, Queensland.
- RACING ON TV. // AutoWeek;9/29/2014, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p79
A list of television programs on automobile racing to be held during the week ending October 12, 2014 is presented including Formula One practice, NASCAR Nationwide Series practice and IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge.
- UK television figures soar for F1 coverage. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;6/8/2011, p5
The article reports on the year-on-year increase of Formula One race television viewing in Great Britain.
- FANS AT HOME FINISH LAST. // Australian Auto Action;10/13/2010, Issue 1412, p4
The article reports that the Bathurst automobile race coverage was telecasted to the home viewers at 27 minutes delay by the broadcaster Channel Seven Adelaide P/L.
- TV GUIDE. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;12/5/2012, Issue 2850, p35
The article offers information on several television coverage of automobile racing events including the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, the V8 Supercars and the F1 Legends.
- Revved up over what's on the box. // Autosport;6/5/2014, Vol. 216 Issue 10, p85
The article reports on the inclination of motorsports advertisement on television networks, especially the live coverage or automobile racing.
- TV. // AutoWeek;3/9/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p63
The article presents a list of automobile racing events that will be broadcasted on different television channels, including the World Series of Off-Road Racing on Speed, NHRA qualifying on ESPN, and NASCAR Sprint Cup on Speed.