After Lance, Tour Ratings Lag
- Tour de Bore? // CableFAX Daily;7/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 130, p2
Reports on the decline of the Tour de France coverage of OLN in 2006. Possible reasons behind the decline of television ratings of the tour; Gross average rating received by the OLN.
- OLN Live Tour Coverage Scores Best Ratings Ever. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;7/11/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p6
Reports on the rating garnered by the live coverage of the 2005 Tour de France by OLN in the U.S. in the first week of July.
- OLN Facing Up to the Post-Lance Cycle. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p62
Discusses the preparation of OLN cable television network for the 2006 Tour de France which will not feature cycling superstar Lance Armstrong. Household rating gained by the television broadcast of the tournament at OLN; Change in the 2006 tour route; Other sports events to be aired by OLN. ...
- OLN Beefs Up Its Upfront. Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;5/30/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the deals signed by Outdoor Life Network with several advertisers for the upfront advertising season in 2005. Advertisers that signed a deal with the network; Estimated rating that will be received by the network for its coverage of the Tour de France.
- Let's go to the scoreboard. // AutoWeek;09/30/96, Vol. 46 Issue 40, p36
Presents Nielsen ratings of television networks' coverage of various sports. Low ranking of automobile races; Top rating enjoyed by NFL Monday Night Football on ABC.
- STATIC. Quindt, Fritz // Sporting News;7/1/2002, Vol. 226 Issue 26, p3
Reports developments in the rating of sports programs as of July 2002.
- Fox whiffs in Game 3 as Angels score big. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;10/24/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the declining viewing rate of the television broadcast of the World Series baseball tournament on the Fox channel in the U.S. Determination of the average viewing rate through the series; Citation of Nielsen ratings for the game between Anaheim Angels and San Francisco Giants;...
- Networks set up baseball for slide. Miller, Stuart // Variety;7/15/96, Vol. 363 Issue 10, p33
Reports on developments related to television program ratings in the United States as of July 15, 1996. Baseball All-Star Game's ratings performance; Factors affecting baseball's ratings performance.
- CBS, Fox post gains in NFL blitz. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;1/15/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the television ratings earned by primetime football for the week ending January 12, 2003. Effect of the National Football League's (NFL) broadcast on National Broadcasting Corp.'s ratings; Reality television shows that earned high ratings alongside the NFL.