- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33980, p12
A table is presented which lists several competitive bond offerings offered by the U.S.-based financial services firms and U.S. states including Plymouth Comm Sch Corp., Rensselaer Ctrl Schs Corp. and Massachusetts along with the time of sale, financial advisors and bond descriptions.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;6/24/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows data on the competitive note sales handled by financial advisers such as FirstSouthwest, Acacia Financial Group and Municipal Solutions as of June 2015.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;6/24/2015, p2
A chart is presented that shows data on the competitive bond sales handled by financial advisers such as KNN Public Finance, PMA Securities and J.J.B. Hilliard as of June 2015.
- MIDWEST REGION: Biggest Issues in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p34
Presents charts depicting the biggest bond issues in 2003 in the Midwest region of the U.S.
- HY BOND FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;8/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p9
A table is presented which lists high yield (HY) bond forward calendar for diversified and financial services.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p8
Several charts are presented depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. for the August and September 2006.
- STATE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS. MACK, DANIELLE // njbiz;2013 Book of Lists, p35
A chart that shows the top financial assistance programs in New Jersey including is presented, Bond Financing, Brownfields and Contaminated Site Remediation Program and Business Employment Incentive Program.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
A chart is presented on negotiated note sales from November 10-18, 2014 and mentions several financial service providers including PNC Capital Markets, Robert W. Baird and TD Securities.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p12
Several charts are presented depicting the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. for the weeks of August 2006 and of the first week of September 2006.