Kaushal Patel is the latest news anchor leaving KOLD 13
- ANCHORS AWAY. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;6/24/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 26, p24
Reports the resignation of news anchors Natalie Tenant and Ellis Wells of the WCHS-TV in West Virginia. Recruitment of the Tenant and Ellis at the WBOY-TV; Career history of the anchors; Responsibilities of Ellis and Wells.
- Rather, CBS Split. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;6/26/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 26, p35
Reports on the resignation of television anchor Dan Rather from CBS. Years spent by Rather in CBS; Reason for their separation.
- Rather signing off at CBS. Gough, Paul J. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/20/2006, Vol. 394 Issue 46, p1
This article reports that CBS Broadcasting Inc. is expected to announce that former "CBS Evening News" anchor Dan Rather will leave the network after 44 years. Rather's contract runs through November 2006 but he is expected to leave CBS immediately to pursue other opportunities. The move was...
- Rather Like Losing a Right Hand at CBS. Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;06/28/99-07/05/99, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p19
Focuses on the resignation of Bill Madison, assistant to television anchorman Dan Rather of CBS Inc. Statement issued by Rather; Speculated reasons for his resignation.
- KOLD 13 losing Kris Pickel to California. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 51, p3
The article focuses on the resignation by Kris Pickel, the main co-anchor in KOLD 13, a TV Program. The reason she gave for resigning is her return to Sacramento, California. She will be anchoring a new 4 p.m. newscast on the CBS station there. Her stay in Sacramento will also enable her two...
- RUSSELL ANKLING CNN POST. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;05/17/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 56, p5
Reports the resignation of Cable News Network Headline News anchor Lynne Russell.
- WNBC Has Proper Simmons Send-Off. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;6/18/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 25, p4
The article announces the resignation of television news anchor Sue Simmons from the WNBC New York after 32 years in service for the station.
- TV PLAYS ANCHORS AWAY. Offman, Craig // Daily Variety;3/6/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 3, p1
Reports the resignation of 'This Week' host Cokie Roberts from ABC News. Reasons behind the resignation; Mention of possible replacement; Issue on the poor rating gained by the news program.
- CNN REPORTER EXITS FOR FOX. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;6/21/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 55, p12
The article reports on the resignation of Cable News Network (CNN) correspondent Ed Henry to become part of Fox News.