Miss Spider Series, New Madonna Book to Pace Callaway in 2006
- A Book Publisher That Makes…Profits? Brown, Ed // Fortune;3/29/1999, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p48
Discusses the strong sales of book publisher Callaway Editions, which has a strong presence in the market for high-end, high-quality illustrated books. Books on the firm's backlist including `Diana: Portrait of a Princess' and Madonna's book `Sex'; Miss Spider, the heroine of a line of...
- Nicholas Callaway 'MISS SPIDER'S TEA PARTY' Webster, Nancy Coltun // Advertising Age;6/26/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 26, p50
The article focuses on the advertising strategy used by "Advertising Age" Marketing 100 award recipient and Callaway Editions publisher Nicholas Callaway for the marketing of the children's book "Miss Spider's Tea Party". Callaway staged a highly irregular auction for the co-publishing rights....
- An App Studio On Fulton Street. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;12/6/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 48, p12
The article reports on the views of Nicholas Callaway, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Callaway Digital Arts, about the future of publishing and of his publishing house. Callaway offered a vision of the book industry's transition to the multimedia era. His office includes...
- 30 NICHOLAS CALLAWAY. R. H. // American Photo;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p74
The article profiles the book publisher Nicholas Callaway. He is the founder of the book publishing company Callaway Editions and the first to use a revolutionary digital screening process that produces an intimately continuous-tone effect of photos featured in the printed page of books....
- Publisher Scorecards Year-End 2004: Children's Lists. // Book Publishing Report;1/24/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p5
Presents a chart depicting the 2004 Children's Chapter/Paperback/Picture Bestsellers by publisher in the U.S.
- On The Move And In The Hot Seat: People To Watch In 2002. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p7
Presents updates on several changes in executive ranks at educational publishing houses in the U.S. as of February 2002.
- People In The News ... // Book Publishing Report;08/14/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p7
Reports the appointment, promotion and retirement of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States. Includes the appointment of Mark Zulli as senior vice president of Simon & Schuster; Promotion of Roberto de Vicq de Cumptich as vice president of Harper Collins Trade;...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;06/18/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p8
Presents news items related to executives of publishing houses in the United States as of June 18, 2001.
- People in the news... // Book Publishing Report;12/6/99, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p8
Reports on developments among executives in the United States publishing industry as of December 6, 1999. Appointment of Robert Evanson as the president of McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.'s Educational and Professional Publishing Group.