Net Inflows Fall to $82.4M for Weekly Reporters
- Weekly Reporters Post Inflow of $293.6 Million. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p7
No abstract available.
- WINNERS &LOSERS. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p7
Presents charts depicting the winners and losers of the open-end national municipal bond funds in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2005. Gainers in general municipal debt; Losers in intermediate municipal debt; Performers in the high-yield municipal debt.
- Weekly Reporters See Net Inflow of $345M. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32856, p6
The article reports on the weekly performance of municipal bond mutual funds which gained a net inflow of $345 million during the period ending April 9, 2008, in the U.S. The results were up from a $333 million inflow, representing about 73% of all municipal bond funds, excluding those of the...
- Funds Gain 436.7M, First Inflows in 5 Weeks. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p8
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual funds for the week ended April 28, 2005 in the U.S. Net loss during the week; Total assets of municipal bond funds; Outflow of taxable bond funds.
- Weekly Reporters See Net Inflows of $881M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p7
The article reports on the $881 million net inflow of municipal bond mutual funds during the period ending May 7, 2008, in the U.S. This shows an increase from a $478 million inflow and indicates the largest net inflow to the sector since February 8, 2006. It represents about 73% of all...
- Weekly Reporters See $140.1 Million in Inflows. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p7
The article reports that municipal bond mutual funds had a $140.13 million net inflow during the week ended March 8, 2006 according to AMG Data Services. Total assets in all municipal bond mutual funds were $346.77 billion. In addition, weekly reporting taxable bond funds experienced an $809...
- Weekly Reporting Munis Bounce Back. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p7
Reports on the total amount of net inflow of the Municipal bond mutual funds in the U. S.
- Munis Post Outflow, a Rare Event So Far This Year. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32405, p6
The article reports that the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds had a net outflow for the third time in 2006, as they lost $22.07 million during the week ended June 14, 2006. According to AMG Data Services, the results followed the previous week's net inflow of $200.39 million for the...
- Weekly Reporters Post $95M of Net Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p7
The article reports on the developments concerning the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. AMG Data Services revealed that the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds had a net inflow of $95 million during the period ending November 7, 2007. A fund tracker states that...