Chicago PMI Index Declined in June
- PURCHASING MANAGERS' INDICES. // Supply Management;12/14/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p53
The article provides some insights into trends in purchasing in several industries in Great Britain as of December 2006. The growth of manufacturing slowed again in November according to the CIPS/RBS purchasing managers' index. Construction in Great Britain showed strong growth in November. The...
- Builders end 2004 on growth spurt. Arminas, David // Supply Management;1/20/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Highlights the CIPS/NTC Research's purchasing managers' index for December 2004. Increase in commercial builders' activity; Claim that new business orders especially export orders for Europe and the Far East continued to ensure a healthy growth rate.
- INSIGHT: BUSINESS INDICATORS. // Supply Management;3/18/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p58
Presents charts depicting business indicators of purchasing manager's indices in Great Britain as of March 2004. Country's construction activity; Country's manufacturing growth; Exchange rates; European Union factory prices.
- PURCHASING MANAGERS' INDICES. // Supply Management;5/24/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p61
The article provides purchasing managers' indices in Great Britain as of May 2007. Trends indicate a decline in mergers and acquisitions in the region between the fourth quarter of 2006 and the first quarter of 2007. Orders rose for manufacturers in all areas of the region for the first time in...
- PURCHASING MANAGERS' INDICES. // Supply Management;6/21/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p81
The article reports on the economic condition of the purchasing managers' indices (PMI) in Great Britain as of June 2007. The recorded activity of the manufacturing sector was 54.9 on May 2007 and is said to be highest growth rate in eight months. The output prices reached 56.9 8 in April 2007....
- RECOVERY WATCH. // Accountancy;Apr2011, Vol. 147 Issue 1412, p10
The article discusses results from the Purchasing Managers Index which showed a drop in the activity index from 54.5 in January 2011 to 52.6 the following month, with the service sector showing signs of weakening.
- China slide rattles global markets. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;1/11/2016, Issue 3987, p14
The article cites the contraction of the Caixin/Markit China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in January 2016.
- Chicago PMI Falls To 53.6 in June. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports on the decline in purchasing managers' index in Chicago, Illinois.
- Chicago PMI Still Contracting. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/1/2015, pA01
9 The Chicago Purchasing Managers Index rose to 46.3 in March from 45.8, but regional