May Personal Income, Spending Each Up 0.4%
- Jan. personal income, spending both rise. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Focuses on a report by the United States Department of Commerce showing the increase in income of American workers as of December 1998. Rise in workers' rate of consumption; Factors behind the gains in income.
- June Personal Income Up, Personal Spending Down. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Reports on data from the U.S. Commerce Department showing that personal income increased 0.2 percent and personal consumption expenditures declined 0.7 percent in June 2004. Figures on disposable personal income; Personal savings; Wage and salary disbursements; Role of private industries;...
- Income rose 0.5%; spending 0.8% in Dec. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30570, p2
Reports on the growth of American workers' income in December 1998 and their rate of consumption, according to the United States Commerce Department.
- Personal income rose 0.4% in Sept., while consumer spending slowed. Emert, Carol // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 81, p5
Focuses on a report released on October 30, 1995 by the Commerce Department which shows an increase in personal income and a slowdown in consumer spending in the United States. Most of the income increase as from wages and salaries; Modest pick-up in employment; Spending on nondurable and...
- Consumer Spending, Personal Income Climb. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;May99, Vol. 149 Issue 5, p13
Reports that consumer spending increased faster than personal income in February 1999 according to the United States Department of Commerce. Comparison of statistics; Status of construction spending.
- Personal Income Off 0.2%; Core PCE Increases 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33088, p2
The article presents the results of the personal income report for the U.S. for 2009. It states that personal income declined 0.2% in February, while personal consumption expenditures grew 0.2%. In addition, private wages dropped $29.9 billion after decreasing $27.1 billion in January. The...
- Personal Income, Spending Increased in January. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32330, p2
The article reports on the rise in personal income and consumer spending in the United States in January 2006, as studied by the US Commerce Department. Personal consumption spending increased by 0.9 percent. Personal income increased by 0.7 percent. IFR Markets predicted an increase of 0.6...
- September Personal Income Up 0.2%; Spending Falls 0.2%. // Bondbuyer.com;10/31/2014, p15
The article reports on the increase in personal income in the U.S. in September 2014, according to the data released by the Commerce Department. Topics covered include the percentage increase in the core price index, the anticipated increase in nominal personal consumption expenditure (PCE) and...
- July Personal Income +0.5%; Personal Spending +0.8%. McConnell, Alison L.; Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p2
The article provides updates on the conditions of personal income and spending in the U.S. for July 2006. According to Commerce Department, personal income increased by $60.2 billion to about $11.015 trillion after an unrevised 0.6% and personal spending increased $78.7 billion to $9.353...